29 members have voted

1. 1. what you thinking?

• Soon to be a great WR, he's coming!
    • Showing signs of improvement, stick with him
    • Undecided
    • Not good, if he doesn't improve soon, he's surely a bust
    • A bust.

@m haynes What do you see in the above? 

Physically dominant and looks completely different to the people trying to stop him

Slooowwwwwww

Subtle push offs that he gets away with 

Good vision when he gets good blocking

Great hands....

In the NFL we haven't seen those hands, he gets away with nothing in terms of bending rules, and of course NFL defenders are NFL defenders so that physical dominance just isn't there anymore. No idea why we haven't seen him shake and bake more though - he did have some good blocking on those To The Field runs

Edited by Hunter2_1

26 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

@m haynes What do you see in the above? 

Physically dominant and looks completely different to the people trying to stop him

Slooowwwwwww

Subtle push offs that he gets away with 

Good vision when he gets good blocking

Great hands....

In the NFL we haven't seen those hands, he gets away with nothing in terms of bending rules, and of course NFL defenders are NFL defenders so that physical dominance just isn't there anymore. No idea why we haven't seen him shake and bake more though - he did have some good blocking on those To The Field runs

1. Physically dominant at the college level only.

2. Needs space and time to build up speed.

3. Separation issue

4. Same type of plays. Straight line.

Side note  I heard in one of the clips that he was a freshman. I wonder if that has anything to do with the change in this game. Boy to man thing. Older body changes. Pure guess!!!

3 hours ago, Crimmage said:

Let Josh make the WR calls.. if i remember he made the decision to draft Thomas and Decker in Denver and that worked out rather well for them

Great point.  

What I would like to see is Dion Sanders break down the WR in the draft. He fantastic at the combine with CBs. Points out ankle placement in the back paddle. Are you kidding me! Unbelievable! Imagine the insight on a WR

• 1 year later...

Save some cap space, win for everyone. 

From what I can remember, Chicago has a horrible WR room.. the crazy thing is he may even start there. He has a huge opportunity to be force fed touches and get a chance to stick around in the league. Don't be surprised if he ends up with 500+ yards this season, even if he doesn't actually play that well.