Week 4: VIKINGS (0-3) at Texans (0-3)

swede700

4 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

DeShaun Watson is going to be very good when he gets a legit offensive minded coach. Let’s hope the Texans don’t ruin him before that happens. 

It seemed like he missed a lot of easy throws. 

He is a play maker though and it doesn't look like they really replaced Hopkins

That was a really nice win!  Big Exhale:)  

I'm going to say the offensive gameplan definitely worked today.  Running game was great -- passing game was pretty solid.   So, I have to say "Stefon who?"  Nah, Diggs is a really good player and I love watching him.  Justin Jefferson has become quality, and is rapidly becoming, a full-blown replacement . . .he's emerged.

Kendricks did a great job on D - - especially when Harrison was booted.  Thought Wonnum and Yannick kicked tail big time!

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

He did and completely agree that I saw him do it at LSU but I still like to see it in the big league level. Just because people show they can ball in college doesn’t mean it will transition to the NFL. 

Absolutely, but it's usually because of injuries or mismanagement from coaches.  Players don't suddenly lose their skillsets they displayed in college.