Week 4: VIKINGS (0-3) at Texans (0-3)

swede700

I really don't care how much better the Vikings looked against the Titans.  It ended in a loss.  I know that it's "only" the 4th game, but the Vikings not only have to beat the Texans, they need to be dominant in doing so.  However, I really don't think the defense is built to handle an athletic, fast quarterback.  I also think the Texans will be able to put pressure on Cousins.  21 - 10 Texans.

so it sounds like the vikings are in the clear for now but will probably have everyone get tested daily today and tomorrow and if everything comes back negative (three tests per person following the titans game) then they'll practice friday and play sunday?

obviously so much is up in the air but it's going to be interesting to see how the league handles their first breakout.

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

How likely are they to test positive the day after coming in contact with someone? 

yeah i've seen different studies cite different incubation periods but an asymptomatic person is more likely to test positive days 2-4, let's say, then the day after contact. that's why a lot of policies require multiple negative tests before clearing a person.

3 hours ago, whitehops said:

yeah i've seen different studies cite different incubation periods but an asymptomatic person is more likely to test positive days 2-4, let's say, then the day after contact. that's why a lot of policies require multiple negative tests before clearing a person.

That's what i thought.  So everyone testing negative means a whole lot of nothing. 

I mean obviously a negative is better than a positive but we could still have a bunch of positives in a few days

19 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I guess this game is a little bit in jeopardy right now pending COVID from the Titans....

I hope we play. 0-4 brings us closer to the endgame goal. We cannot best the Texans in a football game with our roster right now, barring injury on their team, they should have no problem beating us.