Will the NFC East win a game from the NFC West this season?

FrantikRam

Remaining games:

Week 4:

Eagles at 49ers

Giants at Rams

Week 5:

Rams at Football Team

Week 6:

Cardinals at Cowboys

Week 12:

Seahawks at Eagles

Week 13:

Giants at Seahawks

Week 14:

Cardinals at Giants

Football Team at 49ers

Week 15:

Eagles at Cardinals

Seahawks at Football Team

49ers at Cowboys

By team:

Rams - Giants, at Football Team

Seahawks - at Eagles, Giants, at Football Team

49ers - Eagles, Football Team, at Cowboys

Cardinals - at Cowboys, at Giants, Eagles

5-0 now, 11 games to go. Rams will be favored in both games; Seahawks in all three, 49ers in two and maybe at Cowboys, Cardinals in two and maybe at Cowboys

From a Vegas perspective, I'd imagine the only two where an NFC East team might be favored is Dallas' home games against the Cardinals and 49ers, with the best shot at a win coming with Cardinals at Cowboys.

Might we see a 16-0 division sweep?

• Like 1

The Rams are going to crush the Giants and Redskins so come Week 6 the Rams will already have swept the NFC East. How is it possible to play an entire division and sweep it before Week 6 of the season? 

To answer the question I think the NFC East will get at least 2 wins. Cowboys and Eagles MAYBE even the Football Team will wins later in the season. 

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

which ones?

I mean there are always some random upsets every week and they tend to happen more later in the season depending on how beat up a team is or how tough of a stretch they just got done playing. Who would have guessed the Niners losing at home to the Falcons on Week 15 after beating the Saints at the Dome the week prior? Hard to pinpoint any game for the NFC East, but the Cowboys are certainly talented enough of beating the Niners or the Cardinals. I mean they lost one possession games to both the Rams and Seahawks. 

^^^^^ Pretty remarkable that the nfcw is on that list 4 times 

I don't think the cowboys will go 0-4 against the nfcw but none of the other teams will win a game, and ultimately that will be what gets Dallas into the playoffs along with... All four teams from the nfcw 

Gonna be such bullcrap that an 11 win Rams team will be the 5th seed and have to go to Dallas to play the 6-10/7-9 cowboys. While the 10 win Arizona cardinals will have to go on the road to play the 9-7 bucs, which is acceptable

I will be thankful that the 9 win niners team going to 13-3 Seattle will be without fans, but there will be pumped in crowd noise, but probably less than what they normally pump in when all of those stupid "fan" jerseys are in attendance anyways, so I will take it and just prey that Richard Sherman can use his voodoo magic on Russ rather than the other way around 

(If your wondering about my playoff seeding, Packers are 14-2 or 15-1 in this scenario) 

Edited by N4L
  • Like 3

By team:

Cardinals - at Cowboys, at Giants, Eagles

-----------------------------------------

I believe Seattle will be the only team who sweeps the NFC East. (I got them winning their Division...btw)

I believe Washington knocks off Rams at home, in an upset.

I believe Niners get beat by both Washington & Dallas. (Injuries are piling up + SB hangover= surprising losses)

I believe Arizona (although very talented) falls back to earth & loses to Dallas & upset by Philly.

So all in all, I got the East winning 5 matchups this season.

Washington x2

Dallas x2

philly x1

Giants none

19 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

By team:

Cardinals - at Cowboys, at Giants, Eagles

-----------------------------------------

I believe Seattle will be the only team who sweeps the NFC East. (I got them winning their Division...btw)

I believe Washington knocks off Rams at home, in an upset.

I believe Niners get beat by both Washington & Dallas. (Injuries are piling up + SB hangover= surprising losses)

I believe Arizona (although very talented) falls back to earth & loses to Dallas & upset by Philly.

So all in all, I got the East winning 5 matchups this season.

Washington x2

Dallas x2

philly x1

Giants none

That's pretty bold for a team that has looked as bad as Washington has the past two weeks.

If I had to bet money on it, I'd bet that the Giants, FT and Eagles all go 0-4 and Dallas goes 1-3 with a win over the Cardinals

50 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

That's pretty bold for a team that has looked as bad as Washington has the past two weeks.

If I had to bet money on it, I'd bet that the Giants, FT and Eagles all go 0-4 and Dallas goes 1-3 with a win over the Cardinals

Washington will pull it together. The NFC East is wide open & Rivera has already hinted that if the QB play doesn't improve? That changes will be made, if necessary.

I believe 1 of 2 things will happen...

1)Haskins doesn't improve & a change is made at QB & the team rallies...

Or

2)Haskins does improve, because he knows he has to start making plays & realizes he can't just play it safe & starts playing more aggressive. Thus, the team starts scoring points & rallies.

Either way...I see the other foot about to drop on Washington & the offense.

When that happens, is anybody's guess. But I do see Washington stringing a few wins in a row to keep pace in the NFC East.