Week 4 GDT: CLE @ DAL

D82

Mayfield will make stupid decisions with the football if pressured. Unfortunately this line hasn’t gotten quick pressure and with secondary play his first read will likely always be open. And that’s if they need to even pass with the rushing tandem they have who will likely carve this front 7 up..

Their secondary is better than the Seahawks, but still can’t matchup vs this receiving core. The issue will be giving Dak time to exploit those matchups which could be difficult with this patch job ol. 

This needs to be a win not a must win but I hope to see us get to 4-4 or better this win plus beating wash and giants will get us there sweeping wash and Giants split at least against philly a must

when does brown Collins Awuzi come back. Each game we play our secondary will get better. We just faced the best QB WR random by far we have to face.  So...   let us see Coop will have a rebound game at home he seems to disappear a lot on the road.  FYI Philly could well end up 0-5-1.  They have a brutal group of games coming. Sf Pitt Balt .   Toughest games for us left Az at philly Pitt at Balt sf.  Then at Minny and at wash 

we really need Collins Brown and Awuzi back.  That would really help our d a lot Awuzi is a fair on ball defender and Brown is a good slot guy.  That will help our secondary issues a lot.  Collins will help settle the OL. 

the sky hasn’t fallen yet but it will if we loose this game and don’t beat the giants

Edited by quiller

1 hour ago, Northland said:

Cleveland will throw until we prove we can stop them.  Their DL will create pressure.  This should be another high scoring game.  Whoever makes the fewest mistakes wins.

I don't agree at all. 

The Browns will run (and do so well) until we prove we can stop them. 

I think your bias against our defense is clouding your judgement to who the HC of the Browns is and where their power truly resides. 

I watched 2 CLE games this year and I think Stefanski is terrific.  Some of you may recall, he was one of the guys I wanted to replace JG.  He will stay committed to the run and then throw off play action.  Chubb is really good and they open some big holes.  Hunt is not far behind.  They keep both RBs busy.  Landry is a very good possession receiver.  OBJ and Mayfield are getting a little more in sync.  And, I like Hunter Bryant.  Everything starts with keeping Chubb in check.  If we let them run the ball, this game wont be a cake walk.  I'm predicting a Cowboy win but I like the direction the browns are heading in.

Edited by The_Slamman
  • Like 1

A big part of this game is can Zeke get back to what we saw against Atl. We need to slow down the rush.  If the DL only cares about getting to Dak it might be a long day again.   On D I am hoping for a little more settled cornerback play.   We do need to control the run game though.  Again early pressure on the QB can be huge.  Can we get some turn overs 

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I don't agree at all. 

The Browns will run (and do so well) until we prove we can stop them. 

I think your bias against our defense is clouding your judgement to who the HC of the Browns is and where their power truly resides. 

You're right my friend I am biased.  Im not disputing what you're saying. The Browns run well with a two headed monster, but our secondary is green as grass.    It's arguably the worst secondary I can recall Dallas having. Those experienced Browns receivers could have a field day. Pick your poison.

• Like 1