Week 4 GDT: CLE @ DAL

D82

12 minutes ago, D82 said:

Not to take anything away from Dak, I think he has been very good this year and the least of our problems. 

Were a lot of these due to YAC yards? Watching the games it doesnt seem like we are taking many shots down field. I could be wrong.

3 hours ago, CAPJ said:

Not to take anything away from Dak, I think he has been very good this year and the least of our problems. 

Were a lot of these due to YAC yards? Watching the games it doesnt seem like we are taking many shots down field. I could be wrong.

According to pro football reference Dak has roughly 1100 intended air yards. Which appears to be #1 in the NFL.

Hello gents, just an outsiders breakdown on our team:

Strengths

1. Our run game. Nick and Kareem are as good as advertised. They even ran well in that disaster Baltimore game. They’re both incredibly hard to tackle and explosive.

2. Our offensive line. They’ve played fantastic, especially on the interior. Wyatt Teller at RG has played like a all pro due to Bill Callahan.

3. Our defensive line. Myles Garrett has come up clutch with strip sacks when we need them. Sheldon Richardson has performed well and so has Larry Ogunjobi. The run D is the only bright spot for the defense.

Weaknesses

1. Our secondary. Holy crap they are awful outside of Denzel Ward. Dak might throw for 500 yards.

2. Our receiving threats. OBJ is inconsistent, Austin Hooper hasn’t done anything, and Jarvis Landry has been quiet. Part of that is by design.

3. Baker can be a interception machine. Stefanskis scheme has reduced his turnovers dramatically thus far, but Baker will throw a dumb pass at least once or twice a game.

Edited by candyman93