Week 4 GDT: CLE @ DAL

D82

1 hour ago, TheGame316 said:

I'd even take it a step further, on his thread the needle TD to Cooper in the 1st quarter. A pump fake and that safety bites just like he did. Then toss it over the top to Cooper for an uncontested TD. In both cases Cooper was doubled, which makes you wonder how many other open men there were

Or he does the pump fake gets drilled by the rush that was at his feet all game  fumbles 

it’s just crazy but I guess expected when we are 1-3 and should be 3-1.   

bottom line YES Dak did not make enough plays to win the game.  Nothing else matters.  

but come on man.

also these comments he was double teamed some one else was open then uh maybe maybe not.   Bottom line he stopped pass was intercepted when he needed to keep going. 

and just in case I am clear on this a lot of people think it is perfectly alright for a WR to stop his route to avoid possible contact with a defender   And Dak should not have thrown it  because doing so would lead the WR to take a unnecessary hit at the goal line 

still it’s just a indication of some of the problems of this team

1 hour ago, buddy_z34 said:

They abandoned the run after the 2 fumbles. That's when the game got away from Dallas. The Oline did better in the 2nd half. Having Knight replace Steele brought some form of stability to the line. Which is good. 

Also the team playing Wilson instead of Thompson also got better play. Now the team just needs to find better LB play and a DT that can eat up 2 blockers (Snacks)

Yeah the second half when we were down 27   Sure easier to run then.  I understand I would love  if this was a team that could run the ball like Cleveland ran the ball against us BUT we are not that kink of team.   This team struggles badly at running the ball in running downs.   And yes the fumbles back to back were a killer.  And changed this game dramatically 

Leading 14-7  - trailing 38-14.   SO THAT was the game right there.   Where the D gave up 31 straight points and our O had two turnovers, a blind side strip sack as Dak was throwing ball a Zeke fumble in his best run of the game, then failed to convert on a 3-15 at mid field. 3-15 created by a Pollard drop on a flair where he had lot of room to run. Then. A failed screen play followed by a penalty. 

Edited by quiller
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, quiller said:

Or he does the pump fake gets drilled by the rush that was at his feet all game  fumbles 

it’s just crazy but I guess expected when we are 1-3 and should be 3-1.   

bottom line YES Dak did not make enough plays to win the game.  Nothing else matters.  

but come on man.

also these comments he was double teamed some one else was open then uh maybe maybe not.   Bottom line he stopped pass was intercepted when he needed to keep going. 

and just in case I am clear on this a lot of people think it is perfectly alright for a WR to stop his route to avoid possible contact with a defender   And Dak should not have thrown it  because doing so would lead the WR to take a unnecessary hit at the goal line 

still it’s just a indication of some of the problems of this team

I think the TD, while a great throw, was incredibly lucky not to be intercepted and was a miracle it wasn't defended. But it was also 4th and 2, So, I am happy he at least threw it and risked the bad play to make the good play. It was a nothing to lose situation, But I still don't like the read

Much like the INT at the end of the game. Sure Cooper pulled up, and maybe if Cooper drives for the ball, it's at least broken up, so you can put blame on Cooper, But it's still a bad read

Edited by TheGame316

Okay, just watched the 2nd half recorded. I had to go help my sister in law put in a microwave.

Prescott leads us to 24 fourth quarter points only to watch a blocked FG turn into Leon Left 2.0.

Anyone that wants Prescott gone iscan idiot. QBs, good QBs don't grow on trees.

This kid battles the entire game. Just because the rest of the team is stupid, uneducated, not fundamentally strong and careless is no reason to take it out on the ONLY player that gives this team a chance to win.

Fire your coaching staff NOW!!!! They suck. Put the kid in to get some real coaching experience with the caveat of "nothing to lose." 

Find a flippin coach that can coach! I mean f ing coach!!!! Emphasizes blocking, tackling, knowing the God damn rules of the game!!!!!

Today I watched a kickoff sit at the 4 yard line until Pollard woke up, then I saw Jaylon Smith pull Leon Lett 2.0 to cost us the game.

Get a coach to slap these over priced, undereducated idiots into football shape and by God realize their talent and potential.

This is a fricking disgrace of a coaching staff!

Hey guys, great comeback, I think it was added by bad offensive play calling by the Browns in the fourth quarter. We played to protect the lead rather than extend it. 
Old Browns teams would of found a way to blow it but this team is different.

Good luck the rest of the way