Should the Texans and Vikings panic?

patriotsheatyan

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

wait... the point of acquiring 1sts isn't to waste them??

I guess you can continually trade down, get ALL of the 6th round and then put every player card in a tub and dive in like Scrooge McDuck.

That would be pretty awesome, come to think of it.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Just saying.

Your schedule really isn’t difficult the rest of the way. I can easily see a 10-6/11-5 finish.

Colts and Titans have played cupcakes.

I personally can't shake the feeling that BoB and the rest of the coaching staff is talking to a brick wall at this point. The message is lost right now... whatever that message is.

Regardless of opponent, the Texans aren't listening to BoB and company. The body language, the lack of urgency - they are not responding.

20 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I personally can't shake the feeling that BoB and the rest of the coaching staff is talking to a brick wall at this point. The message is lost right now... whatever that message is.

Regardless of opponent, the Texans aren't listening to BoB and company. The body language, the lack of urgency - they are not responding.

I got that 2018 feeling.

3 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

The Vikings are screwed for this year. No need to panic though. They'll walk into next year, presumably with the majority of this team intact along with Hunter healthy, Ngakoue in year two, Michael Pierce opting in, another year of experience for their corners and a likely high draft pick. They will be good next season.

They may not be able to afford Ngakoue and don’t have a second round pick. Lots of money tied into vets like Reiff, Barr, and Rudolph so they may be able to make it work.