Should the Texans and Vikings panic?

patriotsheatyan

52 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I could see 2-2 right now. The Steelers game and the Vikings games are completely different with Nuk in the lineup.

Yea Nuk is a gamechanger I think they could have beat the Steelers for sure they were ahead but just couldn't muster anything else from their O. 

On 9/28/2020 at 5:38 PM, Shanedorf said:

They should listen to legendary coach Bum Phillips...and trade HC's for the game

" He could take his'n and beat your'n and turn around and take your'n and beat his'n"

Two 0-3 teams, swap head coaches for the game and see who does better.
Of course that brings up another famous quote from Bum:

" There's two kinds of coaches, them that's fired and them that's gonna be fired"

Than he had a play called the Bummer-roosky....

2 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Texans aren’t panicking, this was exactly what needed to happen to make this a better team. They start 0-5 and even BoB will find his job is on the line the rest of the way.

I think the damage is done. The team is unprepared, comes out incredibly slow and with no sense of urgency. This team can't put together a full game of football, it's a drive and then nothing, every single week. The coach is too concerned with justifying the Hopkins trade so badly, he's calling up runs to David Johnson up the middle for nothing, which creates a bunch of 2nd/3rd and long situations - then the coach says "I've got to coach better" as if that's not incredibly obvious at this point.

Between the playoff game vs KC to now, the coach is only getting worse. There is literally no redeeming quality he brings to the table, he's literally the dumbest, most stubborn person in football. That's a dangerous combination...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That's cute.

Watson gonna drop 5 TD’s on us. We couldn’t even touch Burrow today and their O-Line is trash.

Henderson hurt, Hayden hurt.

Watson is gonna go up against a secondary of Herndon, Claybrooks, Sidney Jones, Josh Jones and Andrew Wingard.

Oh and our best defender Myles Jack is hurt as well.

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I think the damage is done. The team is unprepared, comes out incredibly slow and with no sense of urgency. This team can't put together a full game of football, it's a drive and then nothing, every single week. The coach is too concerned with justifying the Hopkins trade so badly, he's calling up runs to David Johnson up the middle for nothing, which creates a bunch of 2nd/3rd and long situations - then the coach says "I've got to coach better" as if that's not incredibly obvious at this point.

Between the playoff game vs KC to now, the coach is only getting worse. There is literally no redeeming quality he brings to the table, he's literally the dumbest, most stubborn person in football. That's a dangerous combination...

That's why you should be a happy man.  If this game doesn't seal his fate, I don't know what will.

Watson might finally have some help from competent coaching and GMing.

The Texans should because they are capped out, bad, and have no picks next year. This could be an early 2010s Raider situation that takes a few seasons to be competitive.

The Vikes made a decision to do a soft rebuild last offseason, so this isn’t surprising. They lost like half their defense in the offseason and then lost Hunter, Barr, and Pierce. Next year with Hunter back, year 2 corners, their DT back, and a high pick, they’ll be back.This year’s squad is like a 3-6 win team though