2020 Week #7 GDT Steelers at Titans

Steeler Hitman

This entire situation just kinda sucks, but there are 2 things I think will come of this. 1st we have already seen in that Tomlin saying we dont care about what happens. That is the best response possible right now. 2nd is I think the team uses this as a a chip on their shoulder. I dont see this team just pouting about why they have to be punished but will let it be more of a "us against the world" scenario. Even if that is over blowing the situation those little extra motivations can help in the grind.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, August4th said:

Cowboys letting us down today, Browns going to be a problem this yr

I watched a bit of this. Browns will keep running the ball, IF you let them. Cowboys defence is really that bad if you can believe it.  The yPC was really high and no fluke either.  Our division might be the most difficult this year, NFC west would be  the other I consider. 

Feel pretty confident in my assessment of there most likely being some sort of negligence in the part of the Titans and their players being the reason our game had to be cancelled. 

You are working out as a team, without masks, after the NFL told you not to gather? Yeah, I get they want the practice time but they either don’t get it or don’t care - and that’s an attitude I would imagine they have been carrying. 

who knows, by then the league might make the teams go into the bubble .  Will we be upset with the nfl if our season is ruined by their ways?  According to some here, this was looking like the best steelers team since 2010, and I liked team  more overall.  I am looking forward the possible idea of the Chiefs in the AFCCG more than anything since we don't play them in the regular season.  

Edited by 3rivers

So, while I initially thought they screwed us -- I now cant think of a better scheduling gift to be given by the football gods. Think about the way this season has worked out and progressed us nicely. 

The first four weeks were honestly like a pre-season only in a year without one. We got the college experience - low end teams for "practice" with a QB coming back from a year off, some rookie contributors like Claypool, Highsmith, and Dotson, and some injuries like Decastro and Banner allowing time for a new set up OL to settle. 

Then we got a better team in the Browns who have a run heavy PA approach, with a average/above average oline, and a meh to decent QB. Now we get the Titans...a run heavy PA approach, with an above average/good oline, and a decent/good QB. 

Its honestly like this season has just been stepping stones to this point, with increasing talents each week. 

Then next week we get one of the better offenses - with a run heavy pa/motion approach - in the Ravens. Thought the change sucked, now I cant think of a better way I would choose to have a schedule. 

• Like 2