Coach Looks Sick

RSkinGM

My criticisms of the job he’s done here thus far aside, Coach Rivera is by every single account an excellent man. I sincerely hope he is not causing any harm to his long-term health by continuing to coach (at the level of commitment required by the NFL) during his treatment. It’s not worth it, especially during a year like this.

I wonder if there would be a way for him be in the building overseeing things without actually being involved in the day-to-day coaching grind. I know he wants to put his imprint on the team, but a potentially deadly disease is nothing to take lightly. I do also know some people who have continued working while receiving chemo — but I don’t think many of them have had jobs as demanding as NFL head coach. 

• Like 3

Kinda wonder if its at least part of the reason we haven't used the timeouts at end of games,That's he out of energy and tired by the end of the games which is understanable for what he going through that he leaning towards the safe side then taking the long shot something wacky happens and we come back.

Prayers to Ron!!!! This guy is a tough man and I phone that this team can somehow resemble his identity because he’s a tough hard working and I just hope that this team is rallying around him. I also hope he does whatever is best for himself and his family. But I’m thankful to have him on the sideline as long as he is able and believes he should be