So it begins, do the Bears draft a 1st round QB in 2021?

dafreak

57 minutes ago, G08 said:

I think Pace and Nagy sell that they need to improve the OL, so they invest heavily there and get one more shot with Foles. They might draft a QB to cover their *****, but gun to my head I think they're both back unless this completely falls apart.

Foles is trash. Pace has to realize that, even if Nagy does not.

I think Pace comes to Ted and George with a big mea culpa on how they missed on the QB, can happen to anyone, then lays out their draft thoughts on the next QB. 

If George signs off on this, he's pretty much giving Pace-and probably Nagy assuming Pace does scape his goat-another 2+ years. 

Windy's going to have to move to Canadia if that happens.

If I were betting, I'd say the Bears win 2 more games tops, and both are gone. 

41 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

I think Pace comes to Ted and George with a big mea culpa on how they missed on the QB, can happen to anyone, then lays out their draft thoughts on the next QB. 

If George signs off on this, he's pretty much giving Pace-and probably Nagy assuming Pace does scape his goat-another 2+ years. 

Windy's going to have to move to Canadia if that happens.

If I were betting, I'd say the Bears win 2 more games tops, and both are gone. 

Already in Canada.

That would be a hard pill to swallow. Both being back would be unforgiveable.

I will take my talents to the Star Wars Lego message boards where Ryan Pace and Matt Nagy's incompetence cannot find me.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Already in Canada.

That would be a hard pill to swallow. Both being back would be unforgiveable.

I will take my talents to the Star Wars Lego message boards where Ryan Pace and Matt Nagy's incompetence cannot find me.

For the Star Wars reference you're my favorite poster of the day.  May The Force Be With You in your travels. 

5 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

He didn't let go of him. His contract was up and he decided to follow Vic to Denver. LA then hired him in a promotion to be their DC this year. find a new slant

So what? It's a legitimate question. Nagy could have given him a promotion and re-signed him as DC instead of hiring Pagano from outside.

He went to Denver in what was basically a lateral move to be their outside linebackers coach...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pool said:

Why? Andy Isabella is uh not that good. He's Darnell Mooney light.

I liked him enough coming out in the draft to feel he's being pretty criminally underutilized in Arizona. He's got legitimate deep threat speed on par, or faster than Mooney. He's a great route runner (or at least was in college). His collegiate production was massive, indicating that he can be given a sizable role to help mitigate some of (but obviously not all of) Robinson's reps in the overall offense. He's still going to be on his rookie deal, so cap cost will be relatively low, and because he doesn't make one moronic play for every good play he does, like Anthony Miller does (Who I'd also get rid of ASAP).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WindyCity said:

I can’t watch anymore Foles. He is so boring and useless.

Give me the up and down of Mitch please.

I can't watch him anymore either. He needs three Pro Bowl offensive linemen protecting to have a shot at being good. 

Only way Nagy saves his *** is if Mitch does it for him. 

56 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Maybe the NFL will stick the Steelers game on Sunday night to save embarrassment

No no no no no...we need for the team to be embarassed on National TV against the Packers. That's a good way to increase the chances of wholesale changes happening.

Nothing boils ownership's blood more than to lose to the Packers, especially when it's in front of a national audience.

• Like 2