MLB Playoff Discussion

BayRaider

20 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yikes.... hope they aren’t that dumb. One of the worst conspiracy theories ever considering it’s 100% proven it’s round lmao. I can understand some conspiracy’s where there’s even a little bit of doubt you can work with, but there’s literally no doubt. 

WAKE UP. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

1 hour ago, Slateman said:

Is this surprising? Baseball players generally come from conservative areas and backgrounds.

It's why it was hilarious that all the DC fans got all salty over the Nats' visit to the WH. It was like they had no idea who the players were or what their lives were like.

I would hardly link conservatives to flat earth theory... Thinking conservatives are all religious people who don’t believe in science is a media lie and talking point (media lies about literally everything). I’d say 99% believe fully in science. Don’t want to get political though lol. 

41 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I would hardly link conservatives to flat earth theory... Thinking conservatives are all religious people who don’t believe in science is a media lie and talking point (media lies about literally everything). I’d say 99% believe fully in science. Don’t want to get political though lol. 

If this were true, our country would still belong to the Paris Climate Agreement and would have tens of thousands of lives spared from the pandemic. Y’all keep closing your eyes, plugging your ears, and blaming the media though.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

If this were true, our country would still belong to the Paris Climate Agreement and would have tens of thousands of lives spared from the pandemic. Y’all keep closing your eyes, plugging your ears, and blaming the media though.

"Ya'll" lol. I'm not a conservative, I'm an independent. Both parties are complete scum and non-stop liars. Two party system needs to perish. Keep slurping everything you hear from the left and democrats though who lie just as much, if not more. Lied through their teeth about packing the courts during the VP Debate, which is corruption beyond corruption. They promise the world and never, ever deliver a thing. Once you're 35 or so you realize they are completely full of it, which is why you'll see people that age starting to trend independent and red. I was a Registered Democrat for a long time and voted Obama twice. I also supported Tulsi in the primary hardcore (text banked, donated, etc), but of course that corrupt party wanted nothing to do with her because they want a candidate they can control like Biden.

Plus on a separate note why does leaving the Paris Accord have to do with actual conservatives? Did they vote on that happening...? Are they part of the administration...? Lmao. This is called Projection. 

You also thought I was a conservative and went completely hostile. I’ve noticed left voters treat right voters like they shouldn’t even exist and it’s pretty disgusting. This stuff is all over Social Media. Right voters don’t do that to left voters. 

Edited by BayRaider

26 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Sorry I overexaggerated lol. Not nearly as often though and the right moreso troll the left. Left voters treat right voters like Satan and like they shouldn’t exist, which is a pretty horrible take. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Also, stop assuming Biden would of handled the pandemic better. He is on record, literally on record, saying he wanted flights everywhere open indefinitely, when “someone” said they were shutting it down. Even insulted him over it. 

Although I 100% agree the current administration handled it terribly. His opponent, likely worse. We lose either way.

22 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Please Yankees win and give us(aside from Rays fans all 10 of them) the series we want. I need to see the Astros/Yankees series. 

Yes let's get back to baseball. I have no rooting interest tonight, just want to see a good game, and whoever the winner is to smash the Astros in the ALCS.