Week 5

WizardHawk

6 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I think Mitchell Trubisky is the real deal. Looks better than Bradford.

He's got a nice release and shows good touch on his passes. He's certainly looking good so far.

On 10/9/2017 at 9:37 PM, DaBoys said:

I think Mitchell Trubisky is the real deal. Looks better than Bradford.

I was not fond of him coming out. I did not think he would learn quickly enough, he sounded, and played, pretty dumb at times and not very much like a football guy at all...

That said, I agree. He looks like a real player at the position. His play calls were pretty watered down and simplified, but he executed them and kept his team alive when they looked dead, and kept the plays alive when they SHOULD have been dead. You cant ask for much more than that from a guys first start.

Ball out on time to the right spot consistently, check

Quick release with no hesitation and second guessing, check

Tough throws under pressure, check

Difficult decision resulting in a completion, check

Moxie, confidence and swagger win or lose, check

Yep he checks all my boxes for a first time starter, as those are my main things to look for from a young passer jumping into the NFL. Kid will be fine, just needs to keep workin.

47 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

I was not fond of him coming out. I did not think he would learn quickly enough, he sounded, and played, pretty dumb at times and not very much like a football guy at all...

That said, I agree. He looks like a real player at the position. His play calls were pretty watered down and simplified, but he executed them and kept his team alive when they looked dead, and kept the plays alive when they SHOULD have been dead. You cant ask for much more than that from a guys first start.

Ball out on time to the right spot consistently, check

Quick release with no hesitation and second guessing, check

Tough throws under pressure, check

Difficult decision resulting in a completion, check

Moxie, confidence and swagger win or lose, check

Yep he checks all my boxes for a first time starter, as those are my main things to look for from a young passer jumping into the NFL. Kid will be fine, just needs to keep workin.

Let's not forget he was facing Zimmers Viking defense.

Archived