Texans bringing S Earl Thomas in for visit; doesn't sign

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, winitall said:
12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm nearly twice his age. This just displays the lack of math skills you have...

Maybe he meant size rather than age with some of those. 

Yeah, this one was a solid punch to the face. 

I thought we were friends, bruh.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Bill O'Brien always goes on about his players being "tough, smart and dependable" and "good person, good teammate" on his guys. 

- David Johnson was a good person, good teammate.

- Brandin Cooks was tough, smart and dependable. 

- Randall Cobb, good person/teammate.

He can't say that about Earl Thomas. So, I don't know where Thomas fits into this locker or into this culture. But, I could see him hitting BoB with a steel chair... so that's something.

Another note - I AM THE ORIGINAL ET. IF PEOPLE TRY TO CALL EARL THOMAS "ET" I'M GOING TO LOCK EVERY THREAD AND BAN EVERYONE.

I've done it before on another forum. Don't test me.

NAH, there's only one ET in this conversation I didnt shoot dead when given the immediate opportunity. And that's Earl Thomas.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

BTW, how you gonna trade Hopkins away because he wasn't down with BOB, but then turn around and sign a malcontent like Thomas. 

Because BoB is trying - desperately - to save his job. Those principles he clung on to are out the door once his job is on the line.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Desperation.

Yeah.  This is the sort of desperate floundering of a man without a clue, running a team into the ground and starting the season with a complete whimper...and no idea how to fix it.

The "panic and start throwing **** at the wall to see if something sticks" approach.

What they really probably need more than a past his prime safety, is maybe a gamebreaking WR to help Deshaun try to win some shootouts or something.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  This is the sort of desperate floundering of a man without a clue, running a team into the ground and starting the season with a complete whimper...and no idea how to fix it.

The "panic and start throwing **** at the wall to see if something sticks" approach.

What they really probably need more than a past his prime safety, is maybe a gamebreaking WR to help Deshaun try to win some shootouts or something.

Turns out there's one on FA right now...just has to finish an eight game suspension. If BoB is willing to sign Earl Thomas, wouldn't br surprised if we see AB here week nine