Colts at Bears - 12 CBS

dll2000

53 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

If it was snapped at the 50 they are a long way downfield for a regular pass play.

The play started at their own 45.

I'm working right now but I'll try to caption and upload the full play if I get a chance. Was going to this morning but got too busy so I just posted a SS.

EDIT: Here it is.

https://[LINK ERROR]/rtcjni

Edited by JAF-N72EX

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Was just about to make a thread about this. Stick with discussing here, I guess. At least for now.

So...that was a weird move, huh? Does Nagy have some Taysom Hill type shenanigans planned with Trubisky? Are they going to trade Trubisky? What? 

5 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Was just about to make a thread about this. Stick with discussing here, I guess. At least for now.

So...that was a weird move, huh? Does Nagy have some Taysom Hill type shenanigans planned with Trubisky? Are they going to trade Trubisky? What? 

Idk. Foles isn't known for durability. I'm of the assumption that Tru will start again this season for that very reason. 

If Bray is starting I am assuming we are in tank mode. (Again assuming Foles goes down) 

Edited by Sugashane

24 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Who TF is going to poach Bray? Lol

That wasn't a concern, they could name one ps player as protected, and it was already Bray, so the only thing that makes sense is that they wanted to protect some other player or they're treading trubisky

Could this be related to Lamar Miller some how?

Edited by RunningVaccs
Rosen

20 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Idk. Foles isn't known for durability. I'm of the assumption that Tru will start again this season for that very reason. 

If Bray is starting I am assuming we are in tank mode. (Again assuming Foles goes down) 

Well, few quarterbacks play all 16 games. So, there's that. But do you think that if Foles goes down, the Bears will go into tank mode? I'm not following.

2 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

That wasn't a concern, they could name one ps player as protected, and it was already Bray, so the only thing that makes sense is that they wanted to protect some other player or they're treading trubisky

Could this be related to Lamar Miller some how?

Maybe they ARE going to trade Trubisky, I dunno. 🤔 And do you mean they wanted to protect Miller, and that's why they promoted Bray? Seems unlikely given that nobody else was after Miller to begin with. 

4 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Well, few quarterbacks play all 16 games. So, there's that. But do you think that if Foles goes down, the Bears will go into tank mode? I'm not following.

Maybe they ARE going to trade Trubisky, I dunno. 🤔 And do you mean they wanted to protect Miller, and that's why they promoted Bray? Seems unlikely given that nobody else was after Miller to begin with. 

Just trying to think  outside a little, as this is very hard to understand

If he goes to the pats I think it's his best shot at getting in charge of his head