Titans fan 617

GDT: Steelers (3-0) at Titans (3-0) POSTPONED

we're going to phenomenally lucky if those 3 are the only ones who got infected. not to mention all the vikings players he was in contact with. dude played 45 snaps on the defensive line, not like he was a CB out there in space.

If we escape this with only 3 players on the list, we are playing this weekend.

If we win this weekend and do it convincingly, I say it again. Vrabel should be awarded Coach of the Year after the game. 

11 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

If we escape this with only 3 players on the list, we are playing this weekend.

If we win this weekend and do it convincingly, I say it again. Vrabel should be awarded Coach of the Year after the game. 

We’ve had some great victories lately, but if we pull it out on Sunday, it’d be right up there among them. Beating a good Steelers team to go 4-0 with the circumstances we’re dealing with. It’d be the definition of a statement win.

• Like 2

mane imma tell yall like this.. i love this team.. call be a homer or say im using blind optimism, but i think we can still go out there with limited or no practice and still win.. I think the mentality of these players and coaches is "no excuses" and next man up. I honestly think the whole practice thing is over blown. yes it would be great to have practice, but all these guys know how to play football. Injuries arent a concern to me. Just think of it as giving the players the week off or, how steve mcnair use to do back in the day, and not practice all week just to go out and throw 3 td's and win.  With a walk thru, and the mindset of "we're playing with a disadvantage and nobody expects us to win" might actually help us. That underdog mentality is something we thrive on. if we play this sunday, which i think we will, titans 31- steelers 24 in shocking upset and profound statement to the league! TITAN UP!

Potential problem I just thought about. With Brinkley on the Covid list, who will be the fill in long snapper? We can’t have try outs since nobody can be at the facility 

4 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Potential problem I just thought about. With Brinkley on the Covid list, who will be the fill in long snapper? We can’t have try outs since nobody can be at the facility 

Ben Jones is listed as the back up, so I assume we're gonna be rolling with him. No idea how many snaps in practice or if he ever even practices with ST though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Ben Jones is listed as the back up, so I assume we're gonna be rolling with him. No idea how many snaps in practice or if he ever even practices with ST though.

As per Vrabel's presser, "we will find a guy". So probably Jones.

No field goals, no punts. Going for it on every fourth down. Going for two after every touchdown.

Wonder if it goes the same route as that Bills/Jets game back in like..2015? 2014? that got moved from Sunday to a Monday due to that giant snow storm that hit the area, and only the local markets get to see it, or if they set something up where there's two nationally broadcast games.