GDT: Steelers (3-0) at Titans (3-0) POSTPONED

Titans fan 617

I was and still probably will pick the Titans to lose this game

Other than being a fan of the Titans, I selfishly want to win this game bad now lol

As a fan I feel like crap that it’s the team we root for that this out break has happened too

I feel outside of Wilson, I have a good sense that our players have done what they have needed to avoid getting COVID 

I’m not pointing fingers at Bowen or who ever it was that seemed to spread it 

The Raiders players/coaches are the ones not wearing masks at games or at charities so I wish it was a team like them who had to pay the consequences instead of us 

I selfishly want to win this game though for Vrabel 

What a win it would be to show the league “hey we made no excuses, couldn’t practice, and did what we had to do to win a football game”

Hope the players coaches and their families arnt in any real trouble though hope everyone makes it out ok and hopefully they can get back to work sometime next week 

47 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I was and still probably will pick the Titans to lose this game

Other than being a fan of the Titans, I selfishly want to win this game bad now lol

As a fan I feel like crap that it’s the team we root for that this out break has happened too

I feel outside of Wilson, I have a good sense that our players have done what they have needed to avoid getting COVID 

I’m not pointing fingers at Bowen or who ever it was that seemed to spread it 

The Raiders players/coaches are the ones not wearing masks at games or at charities so I wish it was a team like them who had to pay the consequences instead of us 

I selfishly want to win this game though for Vrabel 

What a win it would be to show the league “hey we made no excuses, couldn’t practice, and did what we had to do to win a football game”

Hope the players coaches and their families arnt in any real trouble though hope everyone makes it out ok and hopefully they can get back to work sometime next week 

Let's go! We can still win this. 

If I were the Titans I’d go look and see what the Pats do to Roethlisberger and the Steelers because they have had pretty good success against them

Last year the Pats waxed Pitt on SNF to start the year 

I watched the first 3 clips of the replay from Hou at Pitt and literally they were all short passes underneath with guys wide open

Titans can’t just sit back all day and let Ben get comfortable 

It be nice if the Titans started bringing the kind of pressure that we saw to end the game 

9 hours ago, KingTitan said:

The only thing I'm "worried" about is the lack of practice time. 

The players missing happens. I mean San Francisco is missing half their squad abd went and blew out a team. 

see, i dont understand that point that people keep trying to make by using them as an example. it has nothing to do with us. before those guys got hurt that game, they practiced all week lol. injuries are injuries and could happen at any time. i honestly dont believe in the whole limited offseason or limited practice time is causing all these injuries when guys in past years have practiced everyday of training camp and during the week only to STILL suffer a season ending injury. I think these guys will be fine with a week off/light work. It may actually help us heal up and be better. Sort of like a bye week for the guys body. Optimism not pessimism.