GDT Week 4 - First live crowd at Arrowhead

Deadpulse

Week 4 Patriots at Chiefs  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will the running game continue on its torrid pace?

2. 2. Travis Kelce's stat line against our TE stoppers?

• Over 100 yards, at least 1 TD
    • 50-100 yards
    • Less than 50 yards
    • SHUT DOWN
  3. 3. Last week it was Sony, who leads the way this week in rushing?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/2020 at 08:20 PM

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Denver is winnable IMO. Their offense matches up really poorly to our D. If Hoyer can just manage the game I think we should be good. 

Yeah? What can Hoyer do, do we even know? Is he turnover prone? I think if we can run well and not give ball to them we should win.

I'll be in my bar firing up the popcorn maker, shooting darts, and pouring Morgan & Coke and loudly slurring my dissatisfaction with the play calling or Hoyer thorwing INT's.

But I'm genuinely curious to see how the coaching staff bails themselves out of this one.

Few things to look for tonight, aside from the fact we probably don't stand a chance in this game:

Obviously without Cam and Michel tonight, there's going to be a complete change in philosophy on offense. Do we do some ZBS type running with Damien Harris being activated for the game? I also have a feeling Asiasi and Meyers get implemented in the gameplan for the first time this year considering the change at QB and possible gameflow in this particular matchup.

Does Belichick pull a classic one and start Stidham instead? 

I truthfully don't think it'll be that bad. Belichick has slowed Mahomes down before. The offense will be whatever, hopefully they're watching some of what the Chargers did to run all over the Chiefs. Just gotta play ball control and hope to limit the big plays from KC