Sign in to follow this  
Chiefer

SNF: Chiefs @ Texans GDT

Chiefs are undefeated so far but are heading to Houston where they face a Texans squad that has been revitalized by rookie QB Deshaun Watson

In what has become an annual contest this is looking like another tough game. 

Will Houston ever going to travel to KC? Lol.

Well,  ad news is KC isn't at full strength, need to see if Ford will be available this week. 

Good news is, this is basically a neutral field for KC seeing how many times In the past few years they've played there lol.

Also.....MP22 vs Nuke 3.0 or 4.0 

1 hour ago, chiefs82 said:

LDT has a sprained knee and is day-to-day 

Dee Ford I think is the same but won't practice today. Mitch Morse as well.

i think that's all a net positive 

Shorter week doesn't help, but at least it's a Sunday night game. Hopefully Ford can go, it'll give Fish another week to get healthier. 

De Watson has mega-confidence right now Texans have a fine defense. Wil Fuller is back. Chiefs are hurting. Texans would love to tag the Chiefs with the first loss. We'll need another huge effort from Alex Smith. I hope Hunt can score this week..

This is one of those games where the Texans flat out don't roll out of bed. There's a lot of good feelings around the win vs the Titans, and Deshaun Watson looks well worth the investment so far. 

This being said, the Texans are easily exploited in the seams by the TE, and can be ran on effectively. I expect this to be a ball control type game, where the Chiefs will dominate with Travis Kelce and Kareem Hunt. 

It's turning into a nice little matchup between us. Pretty sure we'll see each other again, perhaps with more on the line.

4 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

This is one of those games where the Texans flat out don't roll out of bed. There's a lot of good feelings around the win vs the Titans, and Deshaun Watson looks well worth the investment so far. 

This being said, the Texans are easily exploited in the seams by the TE, and can be ran on effectively. I expect this to be a ball control type game, where the Chiefs will dominate with Travis Kelce and Kareem Hunt. 

It's turning into a nice little matchup between us. Pretty sure we'll see each other again, perhaps with more on the line.

Let's all just look forward to Mahomes v. Watson eventually becoming the next Brady v. Manning :D

4 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Dee n Mitch are out per NFL mobile

LDT as well. I'm guessing we see some combination of Witzmann, Fulton, and Ehinger in the middle this week. Devey took LDT's place last week, but at that point Ehinger was already declared inactive. At this point, I have to imagine they'd have him step back in at one of the G spots.

15 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Per AP, Erving is starting at OG tonight. RIP Alex.

Oh boy...