titans0021

Covid: Full outbreak, approaching 25 cases

5 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I'm wondering if the league was made aware that the Titans had a positive test prior to going to Minnesota. If they weren't, and we  knowingly took a bunch of exposed athletes somewhere to expose a bunch more athletes... I wonder if they will come down hard on the Titans.

At the very least, I’d imagine this leads to some changes in the protocol. There’s just not enough time to gauge whether it’s an isolated incident if someone tests positive the weekend of a game.

On the positive side, it's only 3 players so if we somehow end up playing the Steelers this week still, hopefully it won't have a big impact.

Completely depends on who those 3 players are though.

oooof.

isn’t everyone on the vikings at risk now too? aren’t players supposed to be tested the day before games? how did the vikings  game still happen?

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

oooof.

isn’t everyone on the vikings at risk now too? aren’t players supposed to be tested the day before games? how did the vikings  game still happen?

I don’t think we had any positives before game day other than bowen. 

5 minutes ago, YaddaHolla said:

Postpone the game till Tuesday. Practice Sat,Sun and Monday. 

Playing the Steelers with limited practice and multiple players out with Covid only to then play the Bills on four days rest sounds like an absolute nightmare.

Just now, TitanRedd said:

I just pray this didn’t come from Wilson 😩😩😩😩

He’s been on the Covid list and away from the team for three weeks. It came from Bowen.

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

I just pray this didn’t come from Wilson 😩😩😩😩

Oh man.  Wouldn't that be perfect?

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

He’s been on the Covid list and away from the team for three weeks. It came from Bowen.

I should add to this. I’m not blaming Bowen, you can be extremely careful and still catch it and, once it’s in the building with a coach, it’s almost impossible to prevent spread.

41 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Well, at least that’s good news for the people involved.

What a crazy thing.  This virus could kill you... unless you don't even know you have it.

2 minutes ago, titanrick said:

What a crazy thing.  This virus could kill you... unless you don't even know you have it.

0.6% chance to kill you. I find it hilarious that they're all asymptomatic. The response is a joke.

Edited by Mesa_Titan

1 minute ago, titanrick said:

It’s what makes sports without a bubble so tough. Especially for these young, high-level athletes that are more likely to be asymptomatic.