Covid: Full outbreak, approaching 25 cases

titans0021

1 hour ago, Titansfan_13 said:

Thinking at this point with all the teams starting to have issues of their own now, we'll probably get some fines and that's it for the punishment.

I mean, they've adjusted the protocols and everything based on our experience and are still starting to have more things pop up, just further proving that it was inevitable and we just had bad luck to be the first.

Goodell’s comments were hinting at no punishment, but yeah they may do a fine to appease the mob. 

2 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

The Colts turn 

Think how more effective  or contained our outbreak would have been in the NFL had these type procedures in place, instead of sending us to play the Vikings, when Bowden was positive. 
Instead of 25, we might have been looking at 3-4. 

33 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Think how more effective  or contained our outbreak would have been in the NFL had these type procedures in place, instead of sending us to play the Vikings, when Bowden was positive. 
Instead of 25, we might have been looking at 3-4. 

I think this is what the NFL realized and why we avoid anything significant. I’m still frustrated by the off-site practices, but we were clearly the first real test the league faced and I think they actually recognize they failed arguably more than we did.

Still sucks it happened to us, but it looks like we’ve avoided any major long-term consequences. If it means that we were the guinea pig that had to show the league what the protocols actually need to look like and it helps us finish the season, I’m ok.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I think this is what the NFL realized and why we avoid anything significant. I’m still frustrated by the off-site practices, but we were clearly the first real test the league faced and I think they actually recognize they failed arguably more than we did.

Still sucks it happened to us, but it looks like we’ve avoided any major long-term consequences. If it means that we were the guinea pig that had to show the league what the protocols actually need to look like and it helps us finish the season, I’m ok.

Added a little fuel to the ol motivation fire while at it.