Covid: Full outbreak, approaching 25 cases

titans0021

Just now, -Hope- said:

yowch. rest of the front 7 likely at risk

Yeah, by itself, this isn’t the worst case since he’s barely getting snaps and you’d think Beasley would be getting more reps this week anyways. But I need Thursday and Friday to be positive free before I start really worrying about the game.

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, by itself, this isn’t the worst case since he’s barely getting snaps and you’d think Beasley would be getting more reps this week anyways. But I need Thursday and Friday to be positive free before I start really worrying about the game.

ideally we're getting roberson back too. but yeah this is all assuming there's somehow been no more spread, which feels....unlikely.

12 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Will be interesting to see if anything comes of this. I’m guessing if they have evidence of real negligence, we could end up with a couple forfeits.

Ideally we should have put everyone who had contact with Bowen on the covid list last Saturday but then that would have been so many players we wouldn't have gotten to play the Vikes. This just sucks

50 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Will be interesting to see if anything comes of this. I’m guessing if they have evidence of real negligence, we could end up with a couple forfeits.

As I think about this more, I’m guessing the more likely outcome would be a loss of draft picks. Forfeits would just have such a big competitive balance issue on the league.

Our #1 LT WR and CB are hurt...  Covid is running through our team including our top TWO draft picks. This is a mess.

Im having a hard time seeing any light at the end of the tunnel for this season. For football all together tbh it just happened to start with us. A few more teams with outbreaks and I think its gg. With that said Vikings players are bound start to testing positive. The chances of that not happening can't be good and they are playing this week and so on and so on and then football is over this year.   

Football is great and all but human lives are way more important obviously so Im praying everyone who has it beats and nothing tragic happens. 

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

I can't see that.

I can't see Vrabel and Robinson allowing for just recklessness to flow through the building.  Obviously can't control players when they leave. I mean again, the Raiders were documented being neglectful without mask numerous times. 
It would be one thing if that was our situation. But i truly feel it was a situation where it just happened. 

2 hours ago, Justin615$ said:

If this keeps happening to us we're just gonna have to forfeit our games lolz sigh

I can't see it. I think if anything they would just again make us stay virtual.  
Test people out the ying yang and then make them play with whoever they got. 

If it's practice players so be it. 

Question is would you want to play against the Titans?

But I feel everyone knew this was going to happen eventually. No bubble. Just sucks it's us. I can't see us being the last. 

If we don't clear by the Bills, then I would propose moving the Bills game to a Thursday night. Make it a Thursday Night Double header Week 11. 
Give Bills bye week next week, instead of week 11.  
Make us play two games that week. Suck because we'd just be coming off Baltimore, but it is what it is at that point.

NFL is so money focused, I can't see them just straight up cutting a game. They would push back everything to make sure all games are played.