Covid: Full outbreak, approaching 25 cases

titans0021

21 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I can't see it. I think if anything they would just again make us stay virtual.  
Test people out the ying yang and then make them play with whoever they got. 

If it's practice players so be it. 

Question is would you want to play against the Titans?

But I feel everyone knew this was going to happen eventually. No bubble. Just sucks it's us. I can't see us being the last. 

If we don't clear by the Bills, then I would propose moving the Bills game to a Thursday night. Make it a Thursday Night Double header Week 11. 
Give Bills bye week next week, instead of week 11.  
Make us play two games that week. Suck because we'd just be coming off Baltimore, but it is what it is at that point.

NFL is so money focused, I can't see them just straight up cutting a game. They would push back everything to make sure all games are played. 

Have Titans play on Thursday and Sunday in the same week? That sounds like a recipe for a ton of injuries. I think I'd rather forfeit it than lose someone due to injury.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Have Titans play on Thursday and Sunday in the same week? That sounds like a recipe for a ton of injuries. I think I'd rather forfeit it than lose someone due to injury.

What do you mean?
It happens every week. A team plays on Sunday and plays a Thursday night game.

No it isn't ideal and isn't fair, but if its that or forfeit a game. I say play a Thursday night game.

36 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

What do you mean?
It happens every week. A team plays on Sunday and plays a Thursday night game.

No it isn't ideal and isn't fair, but if its that or forfeit a game. I say play a Thursday night game.

I think one of us is misunderstanding something.

We would have to play Sunday, Thursday, and then Sunday again in that scenario? 3 games in 8 days?

From what players have said about short weeks taking a toll on their bodies I don't think that's safe.

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

I think one of us is misunderstanding something.

We would have to play Sunday, Thursday, and then Sunday again in that scenario? 3 games in 8 days?

From what players have said about short weeks taking a toll on their bodies I don't think that's safe.

No you are right. i forgot about the following game on the Sunday. and how the Thursday is normally followed with the next Sunday off. mini bye. so yeah wouldnt work

11 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

It's more like nobody expects this to happen no nobody else. 

Everyone wants us to be forced to take losses. Saying we ruined everything. Crazy times

It's a rock and a hard place situation. The right call was to postpone the game. I don't care if the Steelers or their fans cry competitive advantage, if the Titans were forced to play with several players and staff out how his that fair?

As well the people crapping on the Titans for this they have no idea how this spread. Likely no one ever will know. Thinking on it more seeing as no Vikings are yet to test positive it leads me to believe that perhaps Bowen was a one off and the Titans caught it after the game. Or it was incubating and miraculously didn't spread to the Vikings.

Bottom line, ignore the idiots blaming the Titans. Them saying what they are just proves how ignorant they are. No one knows how this happened and you can't really point fingers unless there was a breach of protocol.

Also the Titans are just the first. There will be more teams. If anyone thought realistically with the outbreak in full progress around the world again that a whole season was going to go uninterrupted was just being plain hopeful. It isn't realistic and the NFL better have a plan. I was preparing as if the season was not going to be a full go and still am anticipating it.

It sucks I love football and it marks the start of Fall for me my favourite time of year. However, people need to be realistic this was always going to happen, the Titans just were the first to be unlucky.

Edited by Titan89