Covid: Full outbreak, approaching 25 cases

titans0021

24 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

It's more like nobody expects this to happen no nobody else. 

Everyone wants us to be forced to take losses. Saying we ruined everything. Crazy times

Anyone who is saying stuff like that is a moron. Just a straight up moron.

10 minutes ago, Titan89 said:

It's a rock and a hard place situation. The right call was to postpone the game. I don't care if the Steelers or their fans cry competitive advantage, if the Titans were forced to play with several players and staff out how his that fair?

As well the people crapping on the Titans for this they have no idea how this spread. Likely no one ever will know. Thinking on it more seeing as no Vikings are yet to test positive it leads me to believe that perhaps Bowen was a one off and the Titans caught it after the game. Or it was incubating and miraculously didn't spread to the Vikings.

Bottom line, ignore the idiots blaming the Titans. Them saying what they are just proves how ignorant they are. No one knows how this happened and you can't really point fingers unless there was a breach of protocol.

Also the Titans are just the first. There will be more teams. If anyone thought realistically with the outbreak in full progress around the world again that a whole season was going to go uninterrupted was just being plain hopeful. It isn't realistic and the NFL better have a plan. I was preparing as if the season was not going to be a full go and still am anticipating it.

It sucks I love football and it marks the start of Fall for me my favourite time of year. However, people need to be realistic this was always going to happen, the Titans just were the first to be unlucky.

Very true. 
They could have got it traveling in Minnesota for all we know. 
Without a bubble and restriction, it is going to happen. 

Pre-Covid, and testing, you might have had 2 players maybe miss practice because of flu like symptoms. But this is a tricky beast. 
It's gonna happen to another team. I'll be interested to see how it is covered then. Will there be calls for those teams to forfeit? Will people blast them?

The team wants to play, it's not like they rubbing their hands together game planning and getting an advantage. Players are at home, some not doing anything, some conditioning.  If anything this will damper our season.  

11 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Do these idiotic fans not realize it's a global pandemic? This was bound to happen... There are no bubbles. If there were and we broke the protocol I'd get it. 

Like was mentioned, the timing of the test and nobody had it before the game and Bowen was the only one, it is possible they got it in their travel to the Vikings game.

Stupid to point directly at us like they were on Broadway drinking

I see people mentioning forfeiting the Bills game if it carries over into next week (which at this point looks likely). If the NFL finds no wrongdoing with us and we followed all the protocols they set up, how is that fair to us?

Forcing a forfeit because the inevitable event that they didn’t prepare for happened. Make it make sense.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’m guessing we’re about to see NE/KC postponed and they have no easy schedule flip. Will probably lead to the official announcement of Week 18 and make it easier to move Titans/Bills.

frankly if the nfl has any sense whatsoever they’ll do a league-wide pause and start working on some approximation of a bubble. they won’t, because they’re morons. but they should. because this is just gonna keep happening.

22 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

frankly if the nfl has any sense whatsoever they’ll do a league-wide pause and start working on some approximation of a bubble. they won’t, because they’re morons. but they should. because this is just gonna keep happening.

Should’ve done that in the first place. The whole season wasn’t going to happen unless this happened

With Cam Newton having it they should be postponing the NE v KC game to stop it as much as they can. Just as we should have not played the Vikings to prevent further spreading within our organization and the potential transfer to another organization. 

With another team having it with no way to trace it back to us Twitter might calm down. Lol who am I kidding it's Twitter.

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

With Cam Newton having it they should be postponing the NE v KC game to stop it as much as they can. Just as we should have not played the Vikings to prevent further spreading within our organization and the potential transfer to another organization. 

With another team having it with no way to trace it back to us Twitter might calm down. Lol who am I kidding it's Twitter.

It’s not just twitter. Head on over to NFL news and read some the idiot posts over there.

• Like 1