Covid: Full outbreak, approaching 25 cases

titans0021

Just now, titans0021 said:

I still can’t believe that protocol was to load up the entire team into a small, enclosed space the day they found out that there had been a ton of exposure to a confirmed positive case.

the nfl isn’t exactly full of the brightest bulbs in the pack.

16 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I just hope that everyone is doing alright. Hoping it’s mostly asymptomatic or mild, because the effects can linger. I guess we had been relatively lucky that none of the big names have been hit. Have to be getting to the end of it.

From what I've read the worst anyone has experienced so far from our positive tests is just mild symptoms thankfully.

• Like 1

Truthfully, this season never felt real. No preseason. Weird draft. No training camp for the fans.

And no telling when our team will be back whole. 

Defense is done without Simmons. Jones was important too. 
Outside of the Titans, its sure to be other teams faced with the same issue and just can't see how the season will go on as planned. It is gonna have to pause, be shortened or extended. Players might have to check into bubbles or something. Teams might need to buy whole hotel floors for the rest of the season to lock players and staff down. 

I can't see how the league will go on as planned when things like this happens. 

Well, we were on top for 3 weeks. I guess that's as good as it gets this year. lol

2020 man.

As bad as it is/will get, I still don’t think the league is going to shut down. The NFL is all about the almighty dollar. I really believe they’d rather have a Super Bowl with nothing but practice squaders if need be than to end the season early.

Lord forbid, but it would truly take something drastic and dire for the league to call it quits early.