Rest of season predictions

Beast

So now that we're 3-0 and have a good taste of what to expect out of this team, what are your predictions for the rest of the season.

Mainly in terms or win/losses, how far we might go (which clearly depends on staying healthy), and if you choose, individual players as well.

4 Mon, 10/5
vsATLATL
8:15 PM

espn-red@2x.png
Tickets as low as $211 
5 BYE WEEK
6 Sun, 10/18
@TBTB
4:25 PM
FOX

7 Sun, 10/25
@HOUHOU
1:00 PM
FOX
Tickets as low as $135 
8 Sun, 11/1
vsMINMIN
FOX
Tickets as low as $243 
9 Thu, 11/5
@SFSF
8:20 PM
FOX
NFL
Tickets as low as $103 
10 Sun, 11/15
vsJAXJAX
FOX
Tickets as low as $156 
11 Sun, 11/22
@INDIND
FOX
Tickets as low as $144 
12 Sun, 11/29
vsCHICHI
NBC
Tickets as low as $208 
13 Sun, 12/6
vsPHIPHI
4:25 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $204 
14 Sun, 12/13
@DETDET
FOX
Tickets as low as $76 
15 Sun, 12/20
vsCARCAR
TBD   Tickets as low as $155 
16 Sun, 12/27
vsTENTEN
NBC
Tickets as low as $167 
17 Sun, 1/3
@CHICHI
FOX
Tickets as low as $141 

It looks like 8-0 at home or 7-1.  Tennessee will be a tough match-up, especially as they seem to be a bad match-up for Green Bay on paper.  

Road games TB, Hou, SF, CHI, IND could all be tough.  Then of course the Lions.  

If we win all the others which it seems we should, and split the tough games we are 13-3 again.  

So I'll go with 16-0.

1 hour ago, Brit Pack said:

Surely 16-0 season

That's sorta why I was asking, cus I feel like my Packers bias was getting big, like they have a chance to go 16-0...

But there has to be a couple of losses in there right?

1 hour ago, KFP7 said:

It looks like 8-0 at home or 7-1.  Tennessee will be a tough match-up, especially as they seem to be a bad match-up for Green Bay on paper.  

Road games TB, Hou, SF, CHI, IND could all be tough.  Then of course the Lions.  

If we win all the others which it seems we should, and split the tough games we are 13-3 again.  

So I'll go with 16-0.

Just trying to think of some teams that will possible give us some troubles..

Bucs, Colts, Bears, Lions, McCaffrey, Titans... yup, these TEAMS could potentially give us troubles.. if certain things happen.

30 minutes ago, Beast said:

That's sorta why I was asking, cus I feel like my Packers bias was getting big, like they have a chance to go 16-0...

But there has to be a couple of losses in there right?

Just trying to think of some teams that will possible give us some troubles..

Bucs, Colts, Bears, Lions, McCaffrey, Titans... yup, these TEAMS could potentially give us troubles.. if certain things happen.

then there's always the dud games.  Bills of 2014.  Chargers last year.  Hopefully we avoid those but there's a reason 16-0 has only been done once.  My safe guess would be 13-3 or 12-4.  I'd be thrilled if we end up 14-2 or better. 

@ Niners is a schedule loss thanks to the NFL making it a TNF and because the Niners just match up well against GB anyway. Team usually has some random road game stinker out of the blue to so either @ Indy or one of the road games against division rivals I could see as a loss. Mix in another loss to either the Bucs, Texans, or Titans and we got ourselves another 13-3 season on our hands

45 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

@ Niners is a schedule loss thanks to the NFL making it a TNF and because the Niners just match up well against GB anyway. Team usually has some random road game stinker out of the blue to so either @ Indy or one of the road games against division rivals I could see as a loss. Mix in another loss to either the Bucs, Texans, or Titans and we got ourselves another 13-3 season on our hands

13-3 would surely get us the No. 1 seed this year. The NFC East is out. I don't see a team in the NFC South getting to 13 wins now that NO already has 2 losses. That leaves the NFC West where Seattle and SF are the contenders but that division should feast on each other enough where the winner is probably at 12 wins at most. 

37 minutes ago, deathstar said:

Man that niners game is going to be weird. The election happening two days prior. In SF. No Bosa/Buckner. 

Is Buckner injured as well? For the season? ... didn't think of the election time compared to the schedule.

Might be nice not having fans (or limited among) as it's easier to avoid the political stuff.

43 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I said the 49ers game was an easy loss when the schedule came out, but they have so many injuries, Packers might be able to beat them....I think at least.

Yeah I was thinking Phillip Rivers tore up the defense last year and could potentially do it again...

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Is Buckner injured as well? For the season? ... didn't think of the election time compared to the schedule.

Might be nice not having fans (or limited among) as it's easier to avoid the political stuff.

I said the 49ers game was an easy loss when the schedule came out, but they have so many injuries, Packers might be able to beat them....I think at least.

Yeah I was thinking Phillip Rivers tore up the defense last year and could potentially do it again...

Buckner was traded to the Colts. It’s going to be a completely different DL.

Edited by deathstar