Rest of season predictions

Beast

7 hours ago, KFP7 said:

It looks like 8-0 at home or 7-1.  Tennessee will be a tough match-up, especially as they seem to be a bad match-up for Green Bay on paper.  

Road games TB, Hou, SF, CHI, IND could all be tough.  Then of course the Lions.  

If we win all the others which it seems we should, and split the tough games we are 13-3 again.  

So I'll go with 16-0.

Chicago will be tougher than it should be simply because it's a rivalry game, but I'm not scared of Indy. Rivers is a game manager at best at this point and their running game honestly doesn't scare me. We may catch SF at a good time with all their injuries so I'm holding out hope on that one. Houston has found a way to lose their three games albeit against the best in the AFC. Still, I'm not convinced they can stay healthy and slow down our offense. I'm not afraid of DeShaun Watson either at this point; he can extend plays but taking away Nuk really killed him. We're going to get checked by the Buccaneers. I had that as a loss from day 1 and I'm sticking with that as a loss. Tennessee will be an obvious loss with Derrick Henry having a field day against that run D. Given that we beat New Orleans, I have to modify my 10-6 prediction to 12-4. I think we lose to Tennessee, TB, we find a way to beat SF during the season at least, and then find a way to lose in the dumbest way. Of course, I may feel different about this as injuries continue to occur as per the usual; it's WHO gets injured that obviously changes the perspective...

I hate predictions and getting ahead of ourselves. Sunday night will be a test. Quinn will have that team ready to play. Atlanta has been up in every game this year so they can play and score. i hope MLF has these guys tuned in home game don't mean squat this year in the NFL without fans. We can let up as we travel to TB the next week which will be a huge game.

15 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

Quinn will have that team ready to play. Atlanta has been up in every game this year so they can play and score. i hope MLF has these guys tuned in home game don't mean squat this year in the NFL without fans.

I think this could be a trap game, but if our pass rush is anywhere close to what is was last year we should be able to get a big lead on them and let the secondary feast. Matt Ryan is not a mobile QB and Julio's having a horrible year, though Ridley's more than making up for it...

15 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

I hate predictions and getting ahead of ourselves. Sunday night will be a test. Quinn will have that team ready to play. Atlanta has been up in every game this year so they can play and score. i hope MLF has these guys tuned in home game don't mean squat this year in the NFL without fans. We can let up as we travel to TB the next week which will be a huge game.

Atlanta just ruled out their best CB for this weekend.  Packers should drop 40 again. 

1 hour ago, Joe said:

I think this could be a trap game, but if our pass rush is anywhere close to what is was last year we should be able to get a big lead on them and let the secondary feast. Matt Ryan is not a mobile QB and Julio's having a horrible year, though Ridley's more than making up for it...

Julio may not even play.  Let the pass rush and our DB's do their thing.  Think the Falcons secondary is as bad as Detroit's and Minnesota's.

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Agreed no offense at the poster even as a fans we should always stay the course and not overlook teams that's when bad things happen......cough cough Cheifs and Giants to name a few:)

We do need a pass rush here is hoping we get Kenny back as his middle presence just allows those end guys to get 1 V 1 as he commands so much respect in the middle.