2020: Week 4 - v Denver Broncos [TNF]

Bianconero

Gase isnt getting fired this year. If it even happens, its happening after the year. Joe Douglas is literally just a pawn. Chris Johnson is the decision maker. 1st overall, pick 5th overall pick. Lawrence, Darnold, $%#^ even if we had Mahomes...we will always be a sack of %$#! with this family making football decisions. Douglas shouldnt have taken this job. A big name HC will never come here. Its a legit Mickey Mouse opperation.

5 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

Who hasn’t already accepted that?

Not many. But I still see some fans suggesting we can have a slight turnaround. By suck i mean top pick bad. I think we come out of this not having much doubt that we are #1 on the clock come draft day.

Edited by SDotNova

54 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Yeah we likely win this one 17-16 is a close one.  It's gonna be an ugly game with us getting a late FG for the win.

We can't even suck right so I know we will end up with the 4th or 5th pick.

I have a lot on the line for Jets -2 😩

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

Yeah we likely win this one 17-16 is a close one.  It's gonna be an ugly game with us getting a late FG for the win.

We can't even suck right so I know we will end up with the 4th or 5th pick.

normally i agree about us not even sucking right but besides tonight, we dont have another W on this schedule. Anyone who says Miami is out of there minds lol. Hell we might not even be able to pull it out tonight. 

EDIT: all that being said...the giants are going to give us a run for our money for the top pick its going to be really really close.

Edited by ekill08x

40 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

normally i agree about us not even sucking right but besides tonight, we dont have another W on this schedule. Anyone who says Miami is out of there minds lol. Hell we might not even be able to pull it out tonight. 

EDIT: all that being said...the giants are going to give us a run for our money for the top pick its going to be really really close.

You know they are going to pull out a win somewhere they shouldn't and then get a late season win when the other team is resting.  They end up with 3 wins and the 3rd pick or something out of reach from Lawrence and Fields.  

@cfrelund
The ⁦
@nyjets
⁩ WRs rank fourth-best in average yds of separation (⁦@NextGenStats⁩). Here’s how that maps to tonight’s game + other context-based numbers - & my score projection - for tonight’s tilt #TNF:

Interesting stat. 

43 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Interesting stat. 

I wonder if this is a little skewed. There have been a quite a few plays missed where Darnold didn't see guys 20+ yards downfield, especially a few when he escaped pressure and guys where open like 20+ yards downfield. 

Either way, Crowder is active, Cager is up, and we're getting some speed back in Jeff Smith (4.34) who seemed to be doing well in training camp prior to injury. 

Next week Perriman (4.25), Mims (4.38), and Vyncint Smith (4.36) return. According to Cimini, Gase is touting Mims as a "mini-savior" behind the scenes, which is both exciting and concerning. It's only a matter of time until Darnold has a big game. Possibly even tonight.