Jump to content
DreamKid

GDT 10/4/20 Week 4: 2-1 Baltimore Ravens vs 1-2 Washington Football Team

Recommended Posts

Alright lets have a good game here boys. Hopefully get things on track again. Hope to see Madubuike for the first time. Good test for our OL/Lamar with this DL even though they lost Chase Young.

Edited by M.10.E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expect our defense to feast, but that DL vs our OL... I want us to run the football 60 times in this game. I don’t trust Lamar dropping back to pass with these trash “protectors.”

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I want absolute domination in every phase. No commercials, NO MERCY!

Don't know why your post reminded me of this lol

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

I expect our defense to feast, but that DL vs our OL... I want us to run the football 60 times in this game. I don’t trust Lamar dropping back to pass with these trash “protectors.”

Put RG3 back there and let them get some reps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Put RG3 back there and let them get some reps.

You know this just made me think, last year we went about unveiling the Heisman package. What a disappointment that ended up being. You would think if our offense couldn’t organically generate production, we might’ve used something like that last week.

But yeah. I wouldn’t be against a game where we blow the doors off the WFT and Lamar can get to the bench early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we don't hang 40 after Haskin was a turnover machine, I'll be pissed. And I hope our corners don't play 20 yards off the WR this go. I hope Lamar can take the game out of Roman's hand. And lastly, I hope the O-line apologized and ready to makes things right even though Washington's gonna have something to say about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RavensfanRD said:

If we don't hang 40 after Haskin was a turnover machine, I'll be pissed. And I hope our corners don't play 20 yards off the WR this go. I hope Lamar can take the game out of Roman's hand. And lastly, I hope the O-line apologized and ready to makes things right even though Washington's gonna have something to say about that.

I’m not particularly worried about our corners in any game moving forward. Marlon and to a lesser degree AA are legit 4.3 speed guys. It only sucks against the Chiefs that they have athletes at WR even more freakish are their disposal.

Moving forward everyone else is 4.4 fast and 4.3 at best, such as McLaurin. I feel confident that Marlon can lockup Scary Terry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has to be a bounce-back game. Back to fundamentals and run it down their throat. Also time to utilize Gus more. It seems that downhill style mess well with Lamar and the olines strengths and help to set up the rest of the offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

I’m not particularly worried about our corners in any game moving forward. Marlon and to a lesser degree AA are legit 4.3 speed guys. It only sucks against the Chiefs that they have athletes at WR even more freakish are their disposal.

Moving forward everyone else is 4.4 fast and 4.3 at best, such as McLaurin. I feel confident that Marlon can lockup Scary Terry.

I hope you're right, friend. Just don't wanna see anything close to what we saw on Monday Night. And to think, Anthony Averrett was the lease of our problems. Ain't that nothin' !

I'm happy to see the group is on the GusBus wave now. I hope Harbaugh and Goof Roman hop on the wagon, too. Let's take our frustration and anger out on Washington. I expect a bounce back. *ahem*  Let's go, boys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I slept on it and you know what, I'm going to lower and simplify my expectations: I want 1 Judon sack. Just one. From our "best" pass rusher. That's all I want.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...