GDT 10/4/20 Week 4: 2-1 Baltimore Ravens vs 1-2 Washington Football Team

DreamKid

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I slept on it and you know what, I'm going to lower and simplify my expectations: I want 1 Judon sack. Just one. From our "best" pass rusher. That's all I want.

To be fair to him, I don't think he was over the LOS last game. Both he and Bowser timed the snap well and that Judon sack should've stood.

Does that mean he hasn't been a major disappointment thus far though,....absolutely not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

To be fair to him, I don't think he was over the LOS last game. Both he and Bowser timed the snap well and that Judon sack should've stood.

Does that mean he hasn't been a major disappointment thus far though,....absolutely not.

Yea, neither he nor Bowser were over at the snap. Very much a classic, "well it looked like something MUST have happened" calls

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah Ingram looks cooked so far this year unfortunately. Still a great guy to have on the team, but it should be clear moving forward who needs to be carrying the rock more often.

Bro, what? He's averaging 4.4 ypc on his limited carries this year. Also has a TD. 3 Games is hardly enough to see if a guys cooked. 

I will not tolerate any Ingram slander. 

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I slept on it and you know what, I'm going to lower and simplify my expectations: I want 1 Judon sack. Just one. From our "best" pass rusher. That's all I want.

As long as the end result is him netting the squad a compensatory pick I can get down with said production. Want no part in him picking up a few sacks and the team feeling like they need to sign him for some sort of loyalty reasons.

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 1

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Bro, what? He's averaging 4.4 ypc on his limited carries this year. Also has a TD. 3 Games is hardly enough to see if a guys cooked. 

I will not tolerate any Ingram slander. 

Outside of that 30 yard TD run in Houston when the line essentially blocked that up perfectly and he could free run into the endzone he's got 25 carries for 84 yards.

That's 3.3 YPC.

And are you watching the games? There's no way you can sit there and tell me Mark Ingram looks explosive this year lol you just can't. I want him to, I'm rooting for him to, he's one of my favorite players on the team. But so far it is incredibly clear that Gus and JK have both looked better...that's not slander that's just seeing things for what they are

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

Outside of that 30 yard TD run in Houston when the line essentially blocked that up perfectly and he could free run into the endzone he's got 25 carries for 84 yards.

That's 3.3 YPC.

And are you watching the games? There's no way you can sit there and tell me Mark Ingram looks explosive this year lol you just can't. I want him to, I'm rooting for him to, he's one of my favorite players on the team. But so far it is incredibly clear that Gus and JK have both looked better...that's not slander that's just seeing things for what they are

He looks...decent. But Gus and JK just look a lot better.

• Like 2