Jump to content
DreamKid

GDT 10/4/20 Week 4: 2-1 Baltimore Ravens vs 1-2 Washington Football Team

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I slept on it and you know what, I'm going to lower and simplify my expectations: I want 1 Judon sack. Just one. From our "best" pass rusher. That's all I want.

To be fair to him, I don't think he was over the LOS last game. Both he and Bowser timed the snap well and that Judon sack should've stood.

Does that mean he hasn't been a major disappointment thus far though,....absolutely not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to be up by a million, leave Lamar in and get some live passing game practice for everyone involved.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gus needs 15+ carries this week. 

And not just in potential 4th quarter spot/clean up duty like so far this year.

I mean when the game is actually in the balance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

Gus needs 15+ carries this week. 

And not just in potential 4th quarter spot/clean up duty like so far this year.

I mean when the game is actually in the balance.

More Gus + JK - less Ingram.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

More Gus + JK - less Ingram.

Yeah Ingram looks cooked so far this year unfortunately. Still a great guy to have on the team, but it should be clear moving forward who needs to be carrying the rock more often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I want absolute domination in every phase. No commercials, NO MERCY!

I expect the WFT to have to be the unlucky bastards that this Ravens team takes their Week-3 frustrations on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah Ingram looks cooked so far this year unfortunately. Still a great guy to have on the team, but it should be clear moving forward who needs to be carrying the rock more often.

I wouldn't go that far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

To be fair to him, I don't think he was over the LOS last game. Both he and Bowser timed the snap well and that Judon sack should've stood.

Does that mean he hasn't been a major disappointment thus far though,....absolutely not.

Yea, neither he nor Bowser were over at the snap. Very much a classic, "well it looked like something MUST have happened" calls

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sp6488 said:

I wouldn't go that far

Eh we'll see as the year goes on but both JK and Gus look way more explosive and juiced when they run so far this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah Ingram looks cooked so far this year unfortunately. Still a great guy to have on the team, but it should be clear moving forward who needs to be carrying the rock more often.

Bro, what? He's averaging 4.4 ypc on his limited carries this year. Also has a TD. 3 Games is hardly enough to see if a guys cooked. 

I will not tolerate any Ingram slander. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I slept on it and you know what, I'm going to lower and simplify my expectations: I want 1 Judon sack. Just one. From our "best" pass rusher. That's all I want.

As long as the end result is him netting the squad a compensatory pick I can get down with said production. Want no part in him picking up a few sacks and the team feeling like they need to sign him for some sort of loyalty reasons.

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Bro, what? He's averaging 4.4 ypc on his limited carries this year. Also has a TD. 3 Games is hardly enough to see if a guys cooked. 

I will not tolerate any Ingram slander. 

Outside of that 30 yard TD run in Houston when the line essentially blocked that up perfectly and he could free run into the endzone he's got 25 carries for 84 yards.

That's 3.3 YPC.

And are you watching the games? There's no way you can sit there and tell me Mark Ingram looks explosive this year lol you just can't. I want him to, I'm rooting for him to, he's one of my favorite players on the team. But so far it is incredibly clear that Gus and JK have both looked better...that's not slander that's just seeing things for what they are

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

Outside of that 30 yard TD run in Houston when the line essentially blocked that up perfectly and he could free run into the endzone he's got 25 carries for 84 yards.

That's 3.3 YPC.

And are you watching the games? There's no way you can sit there and tell me Mark Ingram looks explosive this year lol you just can't. I want him to, I'm rooting for him to, he's one of my favorite players on the team. But so far it is incredibly clear that Gus and JK have both looked better...that's not slander that's just seeing things for what they are

 

He looks...decent. But Gus and JK just look a lot better.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...