DreamKid

GDT 10/4/20 Week 4: 2-1 Baltimore Ravens vs 1-2 Washington Football Team

6 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Thing is, are you just looking for a draft pick or a player? I would say trade him to Seattle because their pass rush is crappy, but they have no draft capital to give us.

If we could net a 3rd or 4th for him, maybe? 

Ideally I would want a player. But admittedly the only player I would want would be a pass rusher... and no team will be trading another pass rusher for Judon.

Then we could trade for an IOL, but typically teams aren’t giving away top shelf protectors. The best we could hope for would be DJ Fluker level lineman, which means there would be little reason to trade for such a player when that’s what we have starting.

So then lastly a dominant WR would be great, but unless Atlanta is willing to blow things up and trade a guy like Julio for Judon and some picks, we’re likely not getting anything there that would instantly make this team better.

So I’m not sure what we could get in return for Judon. But hey I also didn’t have on my radar last year that we could trade Young for Peters. So I definitely would have Judon on the block if he could bet us some quality return that I can’t foresee.

1 hour ago, M.10.E said:

Is Ronnie Stanley the Anthony Davis of the NFL? Just consistently has minor dings but plays most games (and is good).

My concern is whether or not he plays through these same injuries when he’s making $20m/year.

I don’t know what the OL prospects look like this year and we have bigger issues along the IOL, so if it’s me I’m using this draft to spend a 1st/2nd along the interior (personally I highly value the elite center far more than most). If we can get that guy, franchise Stanley and give him another season to prove why he’d be a good investment, if he wants a huge deal than maybe move on and trade him for a quality package and replace him with someone younger and cheaper and hope that Brown Jr figures out how to be a fringe probowl RT again.

4 hours ago, DreamKid said:

If Wolfe is out Madubuike could see a lot of time. Would be a big game for both him and Broderick.

Maybe I spoke too soon....

Madubuike back to being limited. Was a full participant in yesterday's walkthrough.

He's out there moving though, we'll see. Don't like that brace and overall hate that his debut has been delayed.

No Chase Young to worry about, but also probably no Ronnie Stanley to protect from Sweat/Kerrigan

14 hours ago, drd23 said:
No Chase Young to worry about, but also probably no Ronnie Stanley to protect from Sweat/Kerrigan

They probably don’t want him to aggravate it in practice. I’d bet they give him a shot before the game and he plays.

6 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

They probably don’t want him to aggravate it in practice. I’d bet they give him a shot before the game and he plays.

I wonder if we could pull off something like a mid round pick for a guy like Cam Robinson from Jax (just first example that came to mind) to be an actual swing tackle/insurance policy down the stretch. Jacksonville will likely be out of the hunt by the deadline and it’s his walk year. We would probably be able to get a comp pick of some sort for 2022 to offset whatever we send. 

Posted (edited)

Let’s hope Fluker plays better than the Browns game. We’re also 100% tagging Ronnie. 

Edited by M.10.E
  • Like 2

Well I guess Broderick Washington's extended debut should come against no one other than Washington....

Flashed a bit vs the Browns. Let's see what he's got today.

• Like 1

I want to see a gameplan that protects Lamar (we should not need him to do much to beat this team) and a dominant defensive showing. 

Haskins is big and strong, able to break away from would be Sacks. When our guys hit home they need to finish.

I'm still mad about Monday. 

We will learn nothing from these upcoming 3 games. All I know is we better run the ball and make statements.