Jump to content
Shockwave

Week 4: New York Giants @ LA Rams

Recommended Posts

Well, it's great to be in a meaningful game again. Really should have taken that FG opportunity, though. Now we need 8 points just to tie it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We haven't scored a single touchdown in 2 weeks. Pathetic. Defense played really well. The game was there. Offense just blows. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the effort. The whole team fought like hell. We actually had a running game to speak of. Unfortunately we won't be a threat to anyone until we have a QB who can take care of the ball, and Jones doesn't seem to be that guy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

I like the effort. The whole team fought like hell. We actually had a running game to speak of. Unfortunately we won't be a threat to anyone until we have a QB who can take care of the ball, and Jones doesn't seem to be that guy. 

There's a guy who will be taken first overall next year who actually has the physical ability to make the throw Jones tried to make that ended the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wasn't the game everyone expected, though its probably the result most expected. Seemed like the rams showed up and expected a hand out win. I said it in the rams forum as well, you cant do that in this league. Happy no one was injured.. and I hope the rams learn they cant go to DC and just be handed a win next week. Giants punched the rams in the mouth and played hard. Probably not satisfying for y'all as fans but Im glad you didn't have to sit through a blow out. Hope you guys get some wins.. or not if you want a good pick haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

There's a guy who will be taken first overall next year who actually has the physical ability to make the throw Jones tried to make that ended the game. 

Does that guy have wheels too? Jones is our leading rusher, or at least he was until today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

There's a guy who will be taken first overall next year who actually has the physical ability to make the throw Jones tried to make that ended the game. 

What the heck did Gettleman see in Jones? Like seriously. Literally everybody was like wtf when he made the pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game sucked. I couldn’t even go to another brewery...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Yeah, Jones ain't the guy. 

Welp i painted that room. I tuned in and he tosses an interception lolllll.. Man i should show u guys pictures of the paint work

Edited by Giants4eva

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

Does that guy have wheels too? Jones is our leading rusher, or at least he was until today.

Yes he does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Yeah, Jones ain't the guy. 

I’ve been his biggest supporter, but yea he’s regressed this year.  He has 12 games to show he deserves another shot in 2021.  The Giants will be in position to land one of the top 3 QBs so he has to improve quickly

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

What the heck did Gettleman see in Jones? Like seriously. Literally everybody was like wtf when he made the pick.

He has shown flashes, but he hasn't put it all together yet, which is concerning. Obviously we give him until the end of the year, but if we are staring down the #1 pick, its a no brainer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gmen said:

I’ve been his biggest supporter, but yea he’s regressed this year.  He has 12 games to show he deserves another shot in 2021.  The Giants will be in position to land one of the top 3 QBs so he has to improve quickly

His accuracy was bad today and last week, which was his best attribute previously. He missed open guys multiple times. He either didn't see them or threw too high. Its obvious to everyone that he isnt getting much help, so while he isnt the problem, he is a problem. Zero touchdowns in 2 straight games is inexcusable. 

If we get an opportunity to take Lawrence, we take him. We also need to heavily invest in a whole new group of skill players, regardless of what happens at QB. Shep is hurt too often, Tate has lost it, and Engram can't play. We've got a good #2 (Slayton) and a great running back. Thats it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...