Week #4 - General Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Brady gonna pull a Brady in the 2nd half? If there’s two people I’ve learned to never count out it’s Manning down a QaZiilion scores in the Regular Season, Brady down a QaZillion scores in the post season, and Brady down 3 scores or less in the Regular Season. 

I remember the days of prime Manning in the regular season. Could suck the whole game turn score two TD’s in like 40 seconds 

Just now, iknowcool said:

Murray has 67 passing yards on 20 pass attempts

Offensive line is just atrocious, and I don't know what KK is doing. That Carolina D isn't exactly stacked...but they can't get anything running the football. It's legit a disaster. This is the game that is should have worked. Murray saves that offense because he's so mobile, but they have to fix that line. It's not really an option. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Cook is a really good runner. He doesn't get the love, but he's really, really good. 

Wish I would of took him in Fantasy. I had #2 pick. We all did draft on zoom and I told everyone I’m 75% Barkley, 20% Cook, 5% Elliott. Was really high on Cook this year. Of course I played it safe with Barkley. FML.