Week #4 - General Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Teams don't learn. No matter how many Bill Belichick coordinators flop as head coaches, someone will still be dumb enough to think that hiring someone who has worked with Bill, is going to give you the next Bill. That is literally the only reason he got promoted. No one cares about if his D was actually good, they just see him being close to Bill for awhile and give him a shot. Dean Pees is like the only Belichick OC or DC that hasn't been given a HC job.

Flores looks like a great hiring in Miami though. But the difference is, Flores came off an absolutely dominant defensive year, and also has a leadership personality. 

Patricia cane off a laughable defensive year, and does NOT have a leadership personality. Anyone listen to that guy talk? I don’t know how anyone can take his voice seriously. 

Just now, iknowcool said:

I'm telling ya'll.  Brian Burns is gonna be considered one of the 5 best pass rushers in the NFL soon.  Dude gets to the QB every play, just been a second late.  His first step is one of the best I've ever seen.

He was a star at Florida State, good for him to continue it in the NFL.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Flores looks like a great hiring in Miami though. But the difference is, Flores came off an absolutely dominant defensive year, and also has a leadership personality. 

Patricia cane off a laughable defensive year, and does NOT have a leadership personality. Anyone listen to that guy talk? I don’t know how anyone can take his voice seriously. 

So if Patricia went there in 2014 or 2014 it would be better? 

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't think that they are ridiculous hot takes. He's playing the lions. His arm has looked shot for a while. Maybe the hot take is to think that he's okay because of a half against the lions? 

brees is pretty much washed, its been obvious for a while now. he'll have some bright spots now and again but over the long haul hes toast. maybe pull a peyton if theyre really, really lucky.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

I'm telling ya'll.  Brian Burns is gonna be considered one of the 5 best pass rushers in the NFL soon.  Dude gets to the QB every play, just been a second late.  His first step is one of the best I've ever seen.

Burns led the FBS in pressures and it wasn’t close. I remember draft people kept tanking his stock saying he’s undersized. 

Production is always king. VanS may disagree though lmao. 

• Like 1