Week #4 - General Football Talk

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Brady still Brady. What a comeback. He might enter the Top 10 for MVP this week with a win. 

I don't especially care what happens to him at this point, but it will be satisfying to see all the "system QB" dipsh**s shut up once and for all.

• Like 1
Just now, Plat2 said:

Suddenly Tampa sports teams are looking great....Lightning just won the Stanley Cup, Rays one of the favourites to win the World Series, Bucs look great with Brady.

That’s the real advantage to Brady. He makes the rest of the teams in your city good 

• Like 1
Just now, Starless said:

I don't especially care what happens to him at this point, but it will be satisfying to see all the "system QB" dipsh**s shut up once and for all.

They’ll be back when he starts a game slow. If 5 SBs don’t quiet people, a 5 TD game will mean nothing.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Starless said:

LOL that "system QB" argument was killed more than decade ago...people who were stating that were clearly trolls.