Week #4 - General Football Talk

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

Okay, well, enjoy your season. I'm sure it will work fine.

No but for real, are you gonna come back and say I told you so if the Saints don't win the Superbowl? I think the Saints offense is problematic too btw, just think you're being a bit... I don't even have a word for it actually.

20 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

No but for real, are you gonna come back and say I told you so if the Saints don't win the Superbowl? I think the Saints offense is problematic too btw, just think you're being a bit... I don't even have a word for it actually.

I'm not being anything. I basically said my piece - it's harder to win with an offense that has to go 10-15 plays each drive. That's all I said. I'ts not like I'm saying the only reasons team lose in the post season is because of that or something.  You or he doesn't want to agree, more power to you. I think you're wrong (again, if that's what you believe...you didn't outright say that, obviously) . A good game against one of the league's worst teams and defense doesn't mean that people thinking that Brees is done are suddenly wrong or that their opinions were "hot takes" as he said. 

A lot of people think that Brees is done. I Don't think it's hot takey at all. If Brees can't move the ball downfield, I think it puts undue pressure on the rest of the team, creates a much thinner margin for error, and makes things much more difficult to win. 

• Like 1