Week #4 - General Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Is Zach Moss hurt or does he just never get the ball?

hurt

edit:  he had reasonable usage when he was healthy though.. he will be a part of this offense

Edited by Tk3

So... if it's a known strategy that Belichick takes away what he perceives to be the opposition's biggest offensive weapon (that he'd be capable of taking away - it's rare he's able to scheme to completely wipe out a QB from a game) - logic would suggest he's scheming to wipe Kelce out as an option tomorrow night, right?

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

So... if it's a known strategy that Belichick takes away what he perceives to be the opposition's biggest offensive weapon (that he'd be capable of taking away - it's rare he's able to scheme to completely wipe out a QB from a game) - logic would suggest he's scheming to wipe Kelce out as an option tomorrow night, right?

That or Tyreek Hill.

13 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Is it strange that 4 weeks in i dont legit know which teams are good and which are bad.

I'm sure I could quiz you on 20-22 of them and you'd have no problem:

Jets, Giants, Jags, Eagles, Football Team, Cowboys, Falcons, Bengals, Texans, Vikings, Lions, Broncos

Chiefs, Bills, Seahawks, Ravens, Colts, Packers, Bucs, Steelers, Patriots, Titans, Saints, Rams

I'm not so sure on this group

Browns, Bears, Raiders, Cardinals, 49ers(injured version), Chargers, Panthers, Dolphins, 

Edited by SkippyX

6 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I'm sure I could quiz you on 20-22 of them and you'd have no problem:

Jets, Giants, Jags, Eagles, Football Team, Cowboys, Falcons, Bengals, Texans, Vikings, Lions, Broncos

Chiefs, Bills, Seahawks, Ravens, Colts, Packers, Bucs, Steelers, Patriots, Titans, Saints, Rams

Browns, Bears, Raiders, Cardinals, 49ers(injured version), Chargers, Panthers, Dolphins, 

I guess your kinda right. Just a weird season. But that fits in with 2020.

31 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Cleveland has an elite rushing attack and our receiving threats are getting better every game. Our defense is awful outside of Myles Garrett and Denzel Ward.

I think Cleveland vs Indianapolis will decide the 7th seed in the AFC. I’ve got KC, Baltimore, Buffalo, Tennessee, Pittsburgh, and New England representing the first 6 seeds.

Chargers and Raiders are in the mix too, but their schedules are brutal.

Edited by candyman93