Week #4 - General Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

Man, Giant fan talks trash 24/7 and when:

• His team is truly awful, again 
  • His draft picks were incredibly terrible
  • The Rams beat them

He has the sad feelings about only losing by 8 not entitling him to a 'get out of ridicule free' card?

Do you ever actually read these threads?

You don't get to make fun of Goff, nitpick the Rams in general, and then run home to mama when they beat your team.

12 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

• The Rams beat them

He has the sad feelings about only losing by 8 not entitling him to a 'get out of ridicule free' card?

You don't get to make fun of Goff, nitpick the Rams in general, and then run home to mama when they beat your team.

GET EM 

14 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

• The Rams beat them

I hope you didn’t pull a muscle with that stretch.  Nobody is running from anything. I’ve been an active member of this forum for 13 years, through the good and the bad.

The Giants are struggling.  Daniel Jones, to my surprise, has regressed as a passer this season. But at the same time, he’s faced 4 top 10 pass defenses, with zero running game, and a rookie HC without a normal offseason.  He’s in a precarious situation. Jones has 12 games to prove he deserves another shot in 2021, and he’s doing it with one of the least talented offenses in the league.

I had zero confidence in this team beating the Rams, so a 17 - 9 score was pleasant surprise.  And I have plenty of respect for McVay and the talent they assembled in LA.  I just refuse to buy jrry’s “Goff is a great QB” line he’s fed this forum for years 

17 minutes ago, Gmen said:

I hope you didn’t pull a muscle with that stretch.  Nobody is running from anything. I’ve been an active member of this forum for 13 years, through the good and the bad.

The Giants are struggling.  Daniel Jones, to my surprise, has regressed as a passer this season. But at the same time, he’s faced 4 top 10 pass defenses, with zero running game, and a rookie HC without a normal offseason.  He’s in a precarious situation. Jones has 12 games to prove he deserves another shot in 2021, and he’s doing it with one of the least talented offenses in the league.

I had zero confidence in this team beating the Rams, so a 17 - 9 score was pleasant surprise.  And I have plenty of respect for McVay and the talent they assembled in LA.  I just refuse to buy jrry’s “Goff is a great QB” line he’s fed this forum for years 

Except when you cry about the validity of a put down.

You do not represent all Giants fans so he is free to react to any of them.

2 hours ago, SkippyX said:

There is no lack of talent that defends a bad QB staring down his receivers.

He could develop down the road like any young QB but he was just an abysmal draft pick at #6 overall.

The crap about him being polished and NFL ready because he had the Manning's coach is some classic stuff after a year and a quarter.

He was a pretty good pick. Heck, most at the time thought Haskins should be the guy, which would have been a disaster. Jones has so little help around him but looks competent, too early in his development but he has a pretty good chance to be a long term starter. If Dak leaves the boys id put money on him being the best QB in the division.