Week 4 Games

Leader

Green Bay (3-0)(H) over Atlanta (0-3)   -   But of course.
Denver (0-3) over New York Jets (0-3)(H)   -   Battle of two lousy teams. If Darnold gets hot.....the Jets could win this.  He didnt and they didnt.
Chicago (3-0)(H) over Indianapolis (2-1)  -   Wiithout Trubisky, I'm figuring Rivers the one to throw the crippling INT.  Nope.
Cincinnati (0-2+1)(H) over Jacksonville (1-2)  -  A toss up.  Meh.
Dallas (1-2)(H) over Cleveland (2-1)   -   Totally unsure about this one.....might change to CLE.  I should have....
New Orleans (1-2) over Detroit (1-2)(H)   -   Golladay is gonna be out again.  He wasnt...but it didnt matter.
Pittsburgh @ Tennessee  -  Cancelled.
Seattle (3-0) over Miami (1-2)(H)   -   Not sure why I think SEA may have a letdown week...but probably not. They didnt.
Tampa Bay (2-1)(H) over Los Angeles Chargers (1-2)  -   TB is playing pretty well.  They didnt play well....but they won.
Baltimore (2-1) over Washington (1-2)(H)   -   BALT atones for their KC loss.  Yup.
Arizona (2-1) over Carolina (1-2)(H)   -  CAR surprised me last week. Dont think they'll do it two weeks in a row.  I was wrong.
Houston (0-3)(H) over Minnesota (0-3)   -   Battle of the winless pretender teams. HOU is at home. Didnt matter. HOU stinks.
Los Angeles Rams (2-1) over New York Giants (0-3)(H)  -  Varsity versus the JV team. Both teams played like the JV team.
Kansas City (3-0)(H) over New England (2-1)  -   Sorry Cam. Not happening.
Buffalo (3-0) over Las Vegas (2-1)(H)  -  BUF could let this game get away from them....but probably wont.   They didnt.
San Francisco (2-1)(H) over Philadelphia (0-2+1)  -  Gotta check if SF can field a team.

Week 4 record:   10-5
Season record:   41-20

Edited by Leader

I agree with this list. I think Minny gets blown out simply because the Texans have had enough. Toughest schedule thus far in the season and they've shown that they can be competitive at least. I suspect they beat them by at least 2 TD's, maybe 3. I think Dallas vs. Cleveland will be the closest game TBH. Cincy will scorch that Jax defense worse than Miami did and Denver will pummel the Jets. Frank Reich knows Foles inside and out and will use that to his advantage so Chicago comes crashing back down to reality. 

Field Yates -  The Ravens enter today as a 14-point favorite over Washington. The Ravens are 36-0 in the regular season when favored by double-digits, the only team in the NFL to never lose such a game in its franchise history. A good chance to bounce back after Monday’s loss to the Chiefs.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Field Yates -  The Ravens enter today as a 14-point favorite over Washington. The Ravens are 36-0 in the regular season when favored by double-digits, the only team in the NFL to never lose such a game in its franchise history. A good chance to bounce back after Monday’s loss to the Chiefs.

What are they vs the spread in those games?

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I'd love to see the Browns take Mike and Boys today. Good start.

Also, i think Detroit is going to bury the banged-up Saints today. Stafford is going to carve that defense up.

Lions up 14-0 already!

Brady just hung an out pattern/pass out to dry......

(4:08) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left intended for J.Watson INTERCEPTED by M.Davis at LAC 22. M.Davis for 78 yards, TOUCHDOWN. M.Badgley extra point is GOOD, Center-C.Mazza, Holder-T.Long.

14-7 LAC

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Brady just hung an out pattern/pass out to dry......

(4:08) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left intended for J.Watson INTERCEPTED by M.Davis at LAC 22. M.Davis for 78 yards, TOUCHDOWN. M.Badgley extra point is GOOD, Center-C.Mazza, Holder-T.Long.

14-7 LAC

It was so bad lol