Week 4 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Blake Martinez is apparently playing lights out as well. Had a feeling he might look better behind a 4 man front 

Not surprised.  Crazy what happens when you keep a LB clean.  #FirePettine

Pick a side:

Fire Players (Smith, Smith, Gary, Clark, Alexander, King, Amos, Savage, Sullivan)

Fire GM (for talent acquisition)

Fire Pettine

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Not surprised.  Crazy what happens when you keep a LB clean.  #FirePettine

Pick a side:

Fire Players (Smith, Smith, Gary, Clark, Alexander, King, Amos, Savage, Sullivan)

Fire GM (for talent acquisition)

Fire Pettine

Tomlinson and Lawrence might be the best interior duo in the league. Would hear a lot more about them if they weren’t on a terrible team. Blake’s definitely benefitting from that in a way he never had a chance to here. 

2 hours ago, Norm said:

Mccarthy lives in your guy's heads rent free

??? Not really.

Im watching the cowboys for the first time. I’m just surprised at how poorly coached and prepared they are. They hired McCarthy because he won a SB.

He is basically 0-4, I know he is technically 1-3. But falcons blew that game.

He isn’t some first time head coach you are going to give him time to get his feet. You get him to bring credibility and winning consistently to your club... if he is living in my head maybe that explains why his team is playing so poor. He should be in Dallas.

Edited by Green19

39 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

How many of you know Josh Jones has become an good player for Jags.

Saying he's "good" is a little stretch.  After bouncing around a couple years he's become a solid starting SS. He's not the playmaker we envisioned, but he's making the plays he's suppose to. 

He's supposedly working harder and has become assignment reliable which would have been great if he did that in GB. He credits something Jerry Jones said to him when the Cowboys cut him that motivated him to get his act together. Don't know exactly what Jones said to him, but it was something like he has as much talent as anyone. He just needs to decide if he wants to do what it takes play in the NFL or if he want to do something else.

1 hour ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Blake Martinez is apparently playing lights out as well. Had a feeling he might look better behind a 4 man front 

He's not much different than he was in GB. A lot of tackles off the LOS... I think he's got some sacks just like he did in GB when they used him on the rush.

Like you mentioned he's now a true MLB in a 4-3 defense, which is probably his best fit. It also helps him the Giants have spent a bunch of assets on the DL. It hasn't helped the Giants, who might be the worst team in the NFL, but it helps their MLB.

The guy I talked to about the Giants actually liked Fackrell better. Like he did with the Packers, he's been flashing as a playmaker when given the chance.

Edited by Donzo
sequence error