Week 4 Games

Leader

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

McCarthy sure is doing wonders for Dak Prescott though.

His defense sucks worse than it’s ever sucked, ILB clearly isn’t the issue, but people saying he was holding Aaron back aren’t looking good right now.

I’m glad we’ve got LaFleur, and maybe McCarthy helped develop Aaron’s bad habits with his protection schemes and what he had at his disposal in 2015, but he certainly wasn’t the biggest reason for Aaron’s struggles.

My goodness, what a mess of a post... There's a whole lotta wrong there in a jumbled three sentence post.

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

McCarthy sure is doing wonders for Dak Prescott though.

His defense sucks worse than it’s ever sucked, ILB clearly isn’t the issue, but people saying he was holding Aaron back aren’t looking good right now.

I’m glad we’ve got LaFleur, and maybe McCarthy helped develop Aaron’s bad habits with his protection schemes and what he had at his disposal in 2015, but he certainly wasn’t the biggest reason for Aaron’s struggles.

Are you comparing season 1with a HC vs season 10 with a HC?

5 minutes ago, Pack2020 said:

Dak sure can put up the yards when down big and defenses go conservative, yes. 

Yeah, he can... He's got some nice talent at receiver, too. The Cowboys sure have invested a lot of resources in WR the past few years.

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I love that Josh Allen is legitimately good this season.

They have one more year to capitalize I think.  Or is it two?  How many more years is he on that rookie contract?

I could absolutely see them winning a Super Bowl next year.  

Other than Tremaine Edmunds and trading for Diggs, they e made all the right moves in the draft.  Thankfully, Edmonds hit pretty well and Diggs so far is happy.  If Diggs gets disgruntled, it will all crumble.

Edited by Outpost31

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

They have one more year to capitalize I think.  Or is it two?  How many more years is he on that rookie contract?

I could absolutely see them winning a Super Bowl next year.  

Other than Tremaine Edmunds and trading for Diggs, they e made all the right moves in the draft.  Thankfully, Edmonds hit pretty well and Diggs so far is happy.  If Diggs gets disgruntled, it will all crumble.

Allen is UFA in 2023

2 hours ago, Green19 said:

Also how bad does Dallas have to be for there to be heat on McCarthy. I mean they had Super Bowl hopes.

They thought a Super Bowl HC was their missing piece.

Mccarthy lives in your guy's heads rent free