Jump to content
candyman93

Week 4 GDT: Browns vs Cowboys

Who wins?  

23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Browns
      13
    • Cowboys
      7
    • My fantasy team
      1
    • Horny
      2


Recommended Posts

We are not a team that wins in a run n gun shootout. Only way we win is if we are patient and stick to using our running backs. Control the clock as best you can. 

I don’t have high hopes this week because of our defense but stranger things have happened. Dallas is also pretty susceptible on defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's too early in the season to do this, but I can't be stopped:

 

If we win this game we're a playoff team. If we lose this game we're not even close. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

It's too early in the season to do this, but I can't be stopped:

 

If we win this game we're a playoff team. If we lose this game we're not even close. 

What if we tie?

29-29 final

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

We are not a team that wins in a run n gun shootout. Only way we win is if we are patient and stick to using our running backs. Control the clock as best you can. 

I don’t have high hopes this week because of our defense but stranger things have happened. Dallas is also pretty susceptible on defense.

Anybody have injury updates on Greedy, Wilson, Phillips and Vernon?

We need to get back healthy especially at LB/CB to stand a chance or Gallup/Lamb are going to roast this secondary 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

We are not a team that wins in a run n gun shootout. Only way we win is if we are patient and stick to using our running backs. Control the clock as best you can. 

I don’t have high hopes this week because of our defense but stranger things have happened. Dallas is also pretty susceptible on defense.

Yeah but Dallas’ defense is prolly just as bad. Biggest difference is the Browns have a game changer in Garrett, where Dallas doesn’t have one. 
 

I think the browns could win in a run n gun shoot out cause the running game won’t be Eliminated from the game plan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Yeah but Dallas’ defense is prolly just as bad. Biggest difference is the Browns have a game changer in Garrett, where Dallas doesn’t have one. 
 

I think the browns could win in a run n gun shoot out cause the running game won’t be Eliminated from the game plan. 

They do have a motivated Aldon Smith that is playing for his career and leads the NFL in sacks, he could be a problem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Yeah but Dallas’ defense is prolly just as bad. Biggest difference is the Browns have a game changer in Garrett, where Dallas doesn’t have one. 

Buno last week: Garrett is a bum, he got paid and isn't a difference maker (2 sacks, FF, Fumble Recovery)

Buno this week: Garrett is a game changer, Dallas doesn't have one (Aldon Smith is the NFL Sack leader this year thus far)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Buno last week: Garrett is a bum, he got paid and isn't a difference maker (2 sacks, FF, Fumble Recovery)

Buno this week: Garrett is a game changer, Dallas doesn't have one (Aldon Smith is the NFL Sack leader this year thus far)

Buno every week:

816.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NateDawg said:

Buno every week:

816.gif

Buno when it comes to Garrett and Josh Gordon:

source.gif

7kAE.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Buno last week: Garrett is a bum, he got paid and isn't a difference maker (2 sacks, FF, Fumble Recovery)

Buno this week: Garrett is a game changer, Dallas doesn't have one (Aldon Smith is the NFL Sack leader this year thus far)

I never said he wasnt a difference maker. gonna call me out, at least do it right.

I just said Garrett needs to be making more plays. Yeah the plays he make are game changers but the dude should be making more than 2-3plays a game, game changing plays or not. He is making a difference but he should be making a bigger difference. It shouldnt take him some time in the 2nd quarter to make a play. Sorry, I have higher expectations for some who is as good as him, especially when he played against such a bad OL last week. 

Aldon smith completely abused Seattle last week, not so much vs ATL and LAR

Will say this, your boy Darnold looked amazing last night...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Buno when it comes to Garrett and Josh Gordon:

source.gif

7kAE.gif

Difference is Garrett isnt a bum, expectations are high. Gordan, well I expected him to be high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Will say this, your boy Darnold looked amazing last night...

The NYJ have done an oustanding job of surrounding him with talent and competent coaching. He may have always been a bust, but it's almost impossible to gauge considering. Plus, I'm bound to miss on an occasional QB prospect considering for about a 20 year window I was forced to evaluate a marquee QB every single draft class. I stand by my Watson evaluation and maintain that passing on him was a mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, Cowboys really don’t have anybody on defense to make plays outside of Alden Smith.

 

Demarcus Lawrence got paid and stopped caring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Kareem and OBJ had a full practice

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...