Who wins?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Cowboys
    • My fantasy team
    • Horny

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Need to control the game/clock on the ground and limit Cowboys offensive possessions. Sort of like the same approach to playing Brady. Keep the Cowboys offense on the sideline because if this gets into a shootout its not going to be pretty

Yep. 

Cowboys off the field. Play big on 3rd down. 

It will help if our Texas boys, Myles and Baker, dont get overwhelmed in the moment. Use the energy to focus and not overplay anything. 

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

So Buno do they break 30 points this week?

I think they will. Both defenses are bad enough for it to be a shoot out. This is a game the browns prolly should lose. All I truly want is to see Baker play truly well. Something that just keeps building confidence in him that can pay off later in the season

12 hours ago, buno67 said:

I think they will. Both defenses are bad enough for it to be a shoot out. This is a game the browns prolly should lose. All I truly want is to see Baker play truly well. Something that just keeps building confidence in him that can pay off later in the season

ok buno67 I say the browns win and score 40.

Hopefully we can gas the Cowboys defense. If they’re gonna come out slinging the rock, they won’t have the ball for long no matter what.

In all 3 games their opponent had it for at least 32+ minutes in TOP. If we can hold the ball for 35+ minutes their defense is not going to like tackling Nick + Kareem in the 4th if it’s a close game.

This is a true benchmark game 1/4 of the way through the season. Can we compete with another team comparable to us in the “decent” tier? Can we prove we are a playoff contender? Can we use our run and safe passing game formula against a good pass rush/run defense and awful secondary? 

This is a MUST WIN for Dallas at home and it would be nice to steal one here.