Who wins?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Cowboys
    • My fantasy team
    • Horny

25 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Give Baker 2 years in this offense and we are gonna be fine.  He's not transcendent but just let him run the same stuff for a few years.  Biggest win we've had in a long time.

This.

We spent 30 years looking for a competent QB, I’m in no hurry to rush one out the door.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This.

We spent 30 years looking for a competent QB, I’m in no hurry to rush one out the door.

Me either but if we can upgrade with a proven guy I’d do it in a heartbeat. Not sure that option is going to be available though. 

im just not sure baker will improve any more than what he is right now. A slightly better jimmy gurrapalo. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Me either but if we can upgrade with a proven guy I’d do it in a heartbeat. Not sure that option is going to be available though. 

im just not sure baker will improve any more than what he is right now. A slightly better jimmy gurrapalo. 

I mean, he's in his third scheme in three years. And he's still very much learning this scheme. Maybe he never gets much better, but I think it's premature to say that he's a finished product.

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

And Jimmy G had his team in the Super Bowl

18 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I mean, he's in his third scheme in three years. And he's still very much learning this scheme. Maybe he never gets much better, but I think it's premature to say that he's a finished product.

I don’t think scheme has anything to do with missed passes and running out of the pocket with the slightest amount of pressure. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If Baker can reach Jake Plummer level of good this team will be in the playoffs a LONG time. Just be Jake Plummer. I dont need you to be Andrew Luck. Im just asking for Jake Plummer

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

After 4 weeks, we're 3-1.  We've scored 124 points, 3rd most in the league.  We've given up 126 points.  

...at this rate, I thnk it is safe to say that games like today's are likely to be more the norm, rather than the exception.

Other than Indy and LA, every team that won today scored over 30+ to do it.

You’re right.