Who wins?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Cowboys
    • My fantasy team
    • Horny

46 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

After 4 weeks, we're 3-1.  We've scored 124 points, 3rd most in the league.  We've given up 126 points.  

...at this rate, I thnk it is safe to say that games like today's are likely to be more the norm, rather than the exception.

I dont think so. I think this year in general your going to see a lot of anomalies because lack of real TC, preseason games and all of the injuries. Outside of PIT and BAL I cant think of a single defense in the nfl that has been consistently good through 4 weeks despite the talent. Not even Buffalo who was billed as a top 3 defense.

Edited by AkronsWitness

Crazy. 

if KC doesn’t score 33pts or more, Browns will have the #1 scoring offense in the league. 

if we didn’t have the ravens week1. Would could have even more. 

we are tied foe the worst scoring defense in the league tho

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

How do we fix this defense?

Get one or two good LBs. Phillips looked solid today so hopefully he'll be an answer long-term. Another safety (and hopefully Delpit lives up to his potential). Probably will need another CB, especially if Greedy can never get on the field. And we could definitely use another pass rusher at DE as our DEs besides Garrett are nothing more than solid depth pieces.

Our defense may get slightly better once some of the younger guys get more experience, but the reality is our defense is probably going to suck pretty hard all year.

Oh, also don't play prevent defense for almost an entire quarter.

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Crazy. 

if KC doesn’t score 33pts or more, Browns will have the #1 scoring offense in the league. 

if we didn’t have the ravens week1. Would could have even more. 

we are tied foe the worst scoring defense in the league tho

Kinda what we felt this team could be. They’re going to score points. However, the defense will get torched.

We’re a big 12 team.

Edited by candyman93

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Kinda want Berry to make a move to make this defense better. Kinda like Baltimore did with Peters and the Steelers with Fitz last year 

Yeah, but what moves can be made? We're not going to trade any valuable assets for a FS when we just drafted Delpit.

7 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yeah, but what moves can be made? We're not going to trade any valuable assets for a FS when we just drafted Delpit.

Delpit might not even be ready to go by training camp. Achilles are one of the worst. And we could always play another FS at SS. 

49ers were rumored to be shopping kawan Alexander in the offseason because of his high price. I wonder if they still would. 

Edited by sdrawkcab321

18 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Get one or two good LBs

LBs are not our biggest issues. It’s safeties really. Sendejo has made More mistakes than our entire LB unit combined

rather fix that before LB. 

Edited by buno67

18 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I rather have too many FSs than none. Right now we have 0

Edited by buno67

Hopefully Chubb is alright.

We have a powerful, powerful ground attack. It’s fun to watch. Our defense sucks, but this ground attack controls the game right now and is setting our quarterback up for success. I think this could be a legitimate playoff contender.

21 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Hopefully Chubb is alright.

We have a powerful, powerful ground attack. It’s fun to watch. Our defense sucks, but this ground attack controls the game right now and is setting our quarterback up for success. I think this could be a legitimate playoff contender.

Our rushing attack is dynamic, we aren't morons pounding it for 3ypc out of principle. We run to attack the defense.