23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Cowboys
    • My fantasy team
    • Horny

4 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

😥

Sidenote: Who else was brought in besides Conklin? Seems like run blocking has taken a tremendous leap this year.

It’s a combination of a few things:

1. Jedrick Wills + Jack Conklin being added to the roster.

2. Bill Callahan being amazing as an o-line coach.

3. Wyatt Teller having the largest growth out of anybody on our roster. This is in part due to scheme and coaching.

4. Kevin Stefanski is becoming the best offensive mind we’ve had since coming back.

5. Andy Janovich is a beast and our TEs are giving great effort blocking.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

3. Wyatt Teller having the largest growth out of anybody on our roster. This is in part due to scheme and coaching.

4. Kevin Stefanski is becoming the best offensive mind we’ve had since coming back.

I think everyone is bought into running the ball. Jarvis and OBJ have really set the tone for WRs to block, since they block their butts off. Hodges has done really well as a blocker and DPJ was pancaking DBs all game long. 

Statistically at least we have one of the best offenses in the NFL this season. That’s not expected. Obviously our offensive line is doing an incredible job this season. I’m not like @Mind Character and don’t care to look at All 22 of linemen but I would say our two offense of tackles that have come in this off-season are doing a great job just based off of the push we are getting in general. 

16 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Nailing the Stefanski hire almost makes me forget that we prioritized Johnny Manziel over Kyle Shannahan. He's been brilliant-- only gripe would be I'm not a fan of taking your foot off the gas when your still in the 3rd quarter

24 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Nailing the Stefanski hire almost makes me forget that we prioritized Johnny Manziel over Kyle Shannahan. He's been brilliant-- only gripe would be I'm not a fan of taking your foot off the gas when your still in the 3rd quarter

That game would have been a blowout if our defense could catch. Dak got away with 3-4 dropped interceptions yesterday.

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They asked waaaaaayyy too much of him.

They need to control the game more. Almost like the Browns needed to learn. Get Zeke back involved consistently and control the game/clock and keep your trash defense on the sidelines.

The Cowboys trying to score 150 points every game is putting their defense in horrible spots by having to be on the field  a crap ton