Week For Game Day Thread: Atlanta Falcons at Green bay Packers

MacReady

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This OL is playing so well in pass pro right now. Helps we're staying out of pressure package reps for the most part, but Rodgers completing that 5 step drop and then just chilling and waiting for somebody to get open is just so damn beautiful.

I wonder if this is why Patrick is getting the nod over Wagner? He’s really bad at run blocking but surprised me a lot tonight in pass protection. Wagner is more of a mauler type who is super valuable as the 6th OL 

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I haven't looked at the stats, yet. But it seemed like we stopped the run pretty well, and all of their offense came from some guy named Ohmygod Zucchini.

Well looking at it...

Jamaal Williams only had 10 rushing yards.  He had 98 receiving yards, but I would have sworn he was running well too, he was not. 8 carries 10 yards.  

Tonyan and Williams were the stars of the passing game, but I did not realize that MVS had 4 catches.

Olimide Zaccheaus had 8 rec 86 yards.  

Todd Gurley rushed for more than I thought, 16 rushes for 57 yards.  The rest of the team did little.  They were behind, but none of their rushing attempts were very successful. 

ZaDarius was all over the place.  

Ka'dar Hollman had 2 PDs when he got into the game.