Week For Game Day Thread: Atlanta Falcons at Green bay Packers

MacReady

17 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

We dont need no punter let the mother fluffer burn

I remember when the Greatest Show on Turf Rams lost their punter for a few games and just decided to go for it on 4th every time. It worked for them.

8 hours ago, AustrianPacker said:

Who will be the kicker for the Falcons? 

Holy Scheiße! Their kicker is out. I’m sure they will roll some retread out but no name will ever live up to the legend of Younghoe Koo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

I remember when the Greatest Show on Turf Rams lost their punter for a few games and just decided to go for it on 4th every time. It worked for them.

Holy Scheiße! Their kicker is out. I’m sure they will roll some retread out but no name will ever live up to the legend of Younghoe Koo. 

LOL nice use of the phase-out-in-progress eszett. On that note, kinda wish Sam Ficken was available to kick for Atlanta LOL.

Edited by Joe
  • Like 2

On 10/3/2020 at 5:13 PM, deltarich87 said:

Lazard also placed on IR as well

I heard a clarification on a podcast (Journal Sentinel I believe) that players placed on IR will be out for 3 GAMES, not 3 weeks.  I could not find any verification of that.

On 10/4/2020 at 3:10 AM, AustrianPacker said:

Who will be the kicker for the Falcons? 

Probably Elliott Fry. We just added him to the practice squad. He was solid at South Carolina, but expect the Falcons to just go for it on 4th down unless they are within 45 yard FG range.

26 minutes ago, Leader said:

Tom Pelissero -   Falcons WRs Julio Jones (hamstring) and Calvin Ridley (ankle) -- both listed as questionable -- will play tonight against the Packers, per source.

Ooooo... I like this.

Yeah, he's clearly not happy with the decision but considering what they have/don't have at WR after him, I get why GB is being ultra cautious. With Lazard out for basically half the season now, they badly need Davante out there week after week. Don't wanna risk the possibility of him re-aggravating the hammy and having him miss even more time.

Edited by deltarich87