Week For Game Day Thread: Atlanta Falcons at Green bay Packers

MacReady

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

What do you guys think Doc McKenzie's face looked like when Julio re-aggravated the hammy after a dozen snaps?

Michael Scott GIF by Giphy QA

on a side note, I cannot imagine how annoying it has to be to be a team doc working with the player daily and knowing some welder from Oshkosh is dropping medical opinions based off google searches to try and make you look bad at your job.

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 2

Just curious what do you think made the packers come out so flat in the second half? The play calling and the players themselves seemed very blah compared to the rest of the game. I assume its just run of the mill complacencies based on the score and the upcoming bye week.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

To be fair, for a 6'3" CB, 90% of the time, King's idea of making a tackle is diving at the guy's feet and catching air. I think all those shoulder problems in years 1-2 haven't helped either in terms of his desire to be physical as a run defender/tackler. 

King has 1 more missed tackle than Jaire this year. King set hard edges against TEs several times last night. 

Corners are going to miss tackles, this is the NFL. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

That's why I said 90% of the time. King has had some big hits on plays. He's just never been a good all-around tackler, like Jaire for instance. 

Jaire threw body at Kamara though.

We can at least all agree and point and laugh (then cry) at Jackson though. That guys the worst.

19 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Jaire threw body at Kamara though.

We can at least all agree and point and laugh (then cry) at Jackson though. That guys the worst.

I really really hoped GB had something in that guy. I'm not sure what they're gonna do with him, other than let him walk eventually...

5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Anyone know how bad the Deguara injury is?

Not trying to jinx it but no news is probably good news at this point. Kazee’s blown Achilles from last night already hit the news cycle so if it was an ACL there’s a pretty good chance we’d know by now 

5 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Not trying to jinx it but no news is probably good news at this point. Kazee’s blown Achilles from last night already hit the news cycle so if it was an ACL there’s a pretty good chance we’d know by now 

Probably only from Packers' writers though. Not sure guys like Rapoport and Schefter would be reporting on an injury to Deguara, he's not really a well-known player at this point. My guess would be it's not an ACL, but very well could be an MCL. Hopefully it's neither. 

14 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Anyone know how bad the Deguara injury is?

7 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Since the side of his knee got rolled up on I’m guessing not an ACL and more of a MCL/LCL sprain. But then again, I know little about that stuff

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Probably only from Packers' writers though. Not sure guys like Rapoport and Schefter would be reporting on an injury to Deguara, he's not really a well-known player at this point. My guess would be it's not an ACL, but very well could be an MCL. Hopefully it's neither. 

I think Rapsheets connection left with Wolf/high smith etc.

he hasn’t had the inside scoop like he used to with Jordy et al.